Strange things
860 8 2019-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pedrofroes
lvl.1

I have to say that I used to be a huge fan of DJI , but I am really dissapointed now. I got an osmo and other products however since I have bought the phantom pro v2 ( barely flown 10 times )I have been facing weird things . That being said, I have sent to DJI care who said to me that they have done all test and change some parts of the gimbal ,which by the way was not covered by the warranty , now not only i have a aircraf that is not working properly ,but also I run some test and now is even worse then when I sent to them , not only is loosing connection during the flight , my flight record vanished ( yes I try to hit the cloud on the app or even on the DJI assitant 2 and nothing always give me strange data and change every time I try to reload on the DJI assitant 2) . To make the mattter worse,  when I was try to land the aircraft basically , since I got back , it does not respond propely so I was trying to make the aircraf land but instead of this the aircraft increase the altitude by itself even though I am not touching the control ( and I was not using the RTH) , I have done the calibration on the DJI assitant 2  which run ok, but nothing seems to give any result when it comes about flying as I just received the machine and I can only fly during the summer I am really disappointed because just got back worse that it was sent 2 weeks ago , any hint guys ? I really appreciated any help in this matter.

Thank you in advanced

ps: I even try to update but even that could be finished properly so every time I got an error, and yes I tried to upload again and same result
2019-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I have your previous case number for better assistance? I have tried but failed to pull out it via the forum information.
For the issues you mentioned, there are some points need to be confirmed:
1. As for the losing connection during the flight, does it appear in every flight and every place? And what's the estimated distance and altitude at that time?
2. For the flight records issue, may I know which mobile device do you use and what's the current App version? Does it help if reinstalled the App?
3. Also, for the control issue, does it only appear in landing status? Have you tried RC calibration and is it successful?
4. At last, for the firmware update, as you mentioned there is an error, may I have the error code or the screenshot for double check? Thanks in advance!
2019-9-9
Use props
pedrofroes
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 9-9 02:42
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May I have your previous case number for better assistance? I have tried but failed to pull out it via the forum information.
For the issues you mentioned, there are some points need to be confirmed:
1. As for the losing connection during the flight, does it appear in every flight and every place? And what's the estimated distance and altitude at that time?

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your response !  Here it is some considerations ,since the beginning the DJI go 4 pro app  on my mobile does not start automatically after you pair the controller and aircraft. That being said,  I have just become aware of it because I friend of mine have told me during the test I have made it  , but when it comes about your questions :

1) I got the aircraft from the DJI Care a couple days ago and try to flight 2 a 3 times to test because I only have one battery and yes it appeared during the three times that I was testing it was 50 m high and 135 m distant. if I remember correctly because now also I cannot see the flight records , any solution for the flight records ?

2) My phone is the new Iphone XS MAX  but a friend of mine also tried in his Samsung S9 and both failed. Honestly,I tried to remove and install again ( DJI go 4 ) on my phone a couple of times and did not work at all . Not only all the data dissapeared , but also I have no flight records anymore. Even when you go under me and go to the flight records where you got level 0 and growth of Value has changed and before used to be level 0 and growth of Value 0 but at least had all the records which is strange as well. I as mentioned before I also tried to grab the data in my DJI assistant 2 for phantom in my PC but every time I go under log export it loads different data , so I am not sure why this is happening, but does seem to be right for me.

3) I believe if it was necessary the rc calibration the software would have shown me any feedback, but I I will give it a try again and let you know

4) least but not last, the error code was 0x152800 but I have to say I just tried to do the update right now and I realize is the same version that comes from the factory because I did the reset factory which leads me to the conclusion that the error would be because is the same version of the factory which I reset by the way in order to see if it works.

what would be the next step?

2019-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Sorry to read about your problematic drone.

I hope that you can get this straightened out soon. Good luck.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

pedrofroes Posted at 9-9 06:08
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your response !  Here it is some considerations ,since the beginning the DJI go 4 pro app  on my mobile does not start automatically after you pair the controller and aircraft. That being said,  I have just become aware of it because I friend of mine have told me during the test I have made it  , but when it comes about your questions :

Thanks for getting back to us. Just to verify, you connected DJI GO 4 during the flight? If there is still no flight records in the App, please kindly offer the below information:
1. Actual flight date and time
2. DJI Account and corresponding aircraft SN of the missing flight records
3. App log(Android: /DJI/dji.go.v4/LOG
IOS: Connect the mobile device with PC, open iTunes to export the log)
Regarding the losing connection, you may change to another open field without interference, adjust the antennas to isolate the issue.
For linking RC, do you refer to that the controller and aircraft need to be relinked every time before the flight? And the error code 0x152800, please kindly export the update log for analysis.
DJI Assistant 2 Windows: C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
MAC: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Besides, please kindly provide us with your previous case number for better assistance, thanks!
2019-9-10
Use props
Alec Mercer
lvl.1

Hi Susan

Unfortunately I am not happy at all how DJi have been treating my case . I have bought a package with my googles and phantom 4 pro version 2.0 that cost me around $2000 , and to be honest never worked well from day one plus I have never even tried to use my googles yet because I was still trying to understand why my new semi- professional drone  was not working properly. After I realized it was loosing control with the machine ,reason why I sent to the DJI care in the first place to fix , the machine came back even worse. Then I called again and reported what happened ...they said to me that it would consider to check my aircraft, after all it was supposed to come all fixed, right?
Instead,  now they want me to pay again more 74 dollars to repair for something was supposed to be done before and it was not. Well,  If I have paid that in the first time and more, why would I have to pay again ?
The machine was delivered with problem ( consider that I have only one battery I barely flew some minutes just to test ) How come I have to pay again ?
How would you feel if you have paid almost 2000 dollars and barely use your drone , supposed to be fun and games , and after a problem with the navigation from the machine you send back again and ask for more money honestly although I have spent a lot for money buying other things like hard case, new propellers ( never used) and more I will definitely pursue other options consumer protection agency because I don't believe this is right.
2019-9-22
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

Alec Mercer Posted at 9-22 17:06
Hi Susan

Unfortunately I am not happy at all how DJi have been treating my case . I have bought a package with my googles and phantom 4 pro version 2.0 that cost me around $2000 , and to be honest never worked well from day one plus I have never even tried to use my googles yet because I was still trying to understand why my new semi- professional drone  was not working properly. After I realized it was loosing control with the machine ,reason why I sent to the DJI care in the first place to fix , the machine came back even worse. Then I called again and reported what happened ...they said to me that it would consider to check my aircraft, after all it was supposed to come all fixed, right?

While I sympathise with your situation, you have not really explained in detail any of the issues.

The DJI staff on this forum are not technical, and it is doubtful that they have ever flown one of their products. All they will do is ask you to contact support.

You are much more likely to get help from other users on this forum, so if you want to take the time to explain the issues in detail, we will see what we can do to help.
2019-9-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

It’s truth, that you May get better assistance from the forum than from the staff that man the helm here.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-22
Use props
Alec Mercer
lvl.1

Geebax Posted at 9-22 17:57
While I sympathise with your situation, you have not really explained in detail any of the issues.

The DJI staff on this forum are not technical, and it is doubtful that they have ever flown one of their products. All they will do is ask you to contact support.

Hi There

Thanks RedHotPoker and Geebax. Let me try to explain in a better way. I had some products of the DJI and I bought almost all at once. So I did the unboxing video for my first drone trello and so much more. So when I finally decided to buy  a professional one ( PS4 PRO v2) and that is when my headache stars.

Aircraft issues
--------------------

I run all the test in the PC software and did the calibration as well  and also did the same on the controller to test the Y and z axis etc however not only the version was the recent on but it cannot go back . During the flight what happen is really strange because at some point the machine lost contact with the phone ( I could see on the display of the mobile) and I also changed the cable and tested later on- same result . So my friend  ( flying a mavic ) and I (ps4 pro v2) both flying  on the same place start to realize that my drone was not responding well then I left only my drone on the air - because I could not bring back - and that is what is happening although all calibration was done the aircraft started to fly really high (100 meter something ) when I try to get the machine back by putting the left stick down -by the way return to home was not working - it drops really fast , so I had to manage on-the-fly to put the stick up and down to keep the machine in the air  but keep in mind there is a delay because the connection was lost  when I release the stick it starts to fly really high again , so I tried again the left stick down and as I said before I kept struggling in this fight until I finally get the machine back on the ground and that happens every time I was basically 30 meter away and to make the matters worse all my flight record all of sudden vanished away.Thank god I could landed safe because when the aircraft got close to the ground it was responding properly byt the way the KP was 1 and gps was 14 or 16..Sorry about all the post but I am really frustrated because it was supposed to be a great experience and so far only headaches not sure what to do anymore.
ps: it is not the configuration to avoid obstacle I also checked that , but is definitely intermittent all of sudden happen during the flight  
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules