Horizon problem osmo mobile 3
20678 45 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lvl.1
Canada

Read the forums....there are problems with pretty much every dji product and they pretty much always have a click and paste answer. I have such regrets with having wasted all the money I have with dji.
2020-5-15
Use props
lvl.1
Canada

PiperD Posted at 1-26 17:16
There is now. Update your app and firmware.

Gimbal menu, scroll down to horizontal gimbal adjustment. You can incrementally correct any tilt from horizontal.

AND YET THEY HAVE STILL NEVER CORRECTED THE PROBLEM WITH DRIFT AFTER YEARS OF PROMISES.
2020-5-15
Use props
fans1cd12143
New

United Kingdom

Same problem. Manual adjusting not resolved the problem. Landscape mode have +0.6°, portrait mode +0.4°. I need to change this every time when I'm changing mode. This is annoying. Pano pictures are terrible when I forget to change degrees.
2020-6-18
Use props
D.R.O.N.E.P.I.L.O.T
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Singapore

Just got my Osmo 3. Noticed the same left tilt on start up. This can be corrected using the horizontal adjustment, but the adjustment can't be saved. Every time i restart the app and osmo, I have to do a manual horizontal adjustment again!!?? Thats a bit ridiculous. I'm using a Huawei mate 20 pro. Any suggestions on this?
2020-7-11
Use props
D.R.O.N.E.P.I.L.O.T
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56407 ft
Singapore

Just got my Osmo 3. Noticed the same left tilt on start up. This can be corrected using the horizontal adjustment, but the adjustment can't be saved. Every time i restart the app and osmo, I have to do a manual horizontal adjustment again!!?? Thats a bit ridiculous. I'm using a Huawei mate 20 pro. Any suggestions on this?
2020-7-11
Use props
fans50065a2f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

D.R.O.N.E.P.I.L.O.T Posted at 7-11 19:52
Just got my Osmo 3. Noticed the same left tilt on start up. This can be corrected using the horizontal adjustment, but the adjustment can't be saved. Every time i restart the app and osmo, I have to do a manual horizontal adjustment again!!?? Thats a bit ridiculous. I'm using a Huawei mate 20 pro. Any suggestions on this?

I’ve just got my Osmo 3 and guess what...

Yup, the gimble is rotated to the left.
WTF?
Yes, I have the option of manually rotating it to the right but it seems each mode has it’s own adjustment which is nuts!
The phone knows when it’s level, why can’t the gimbal do the same reliably?

Come on DJI, please fix this issue. It makes the gimbal useless.
2020-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules