Osmo Action editing in PowerDirector 17
2612 15 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karlo_m
First Officer
Flight distance : 349885 ft

Hello everyone! I got a chance to edit in PowerDirector 17.

It has some very cool features specifically made for action cameras. Features like undistorting DJI Osmo Action footage, colorgading with LUTs, stabilization and so on!

I cover these features in my video! You can also download a free trial of the software to see how you like it yourself!

2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

The annual plan looks quite good value for money at £41.99
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day karlo_m. Thank you for sharing this video you have created for the DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-9-9
Use props
peiter
Second Officer

Seem like nice software, but i cant do anything i can not buy and own until the end of time without having to pay again and again for the product.
Sure you get sort of the same with other products if you do the annual upgrade they have, but at least then you can choose to keep using the older software.
2019-9-9
Use props
ff22
Second Officer

peiter Posted at 9-9 07:58
Seem like nice software, but i cant do anything i can not buy and own until the end of time without having to pay again and again for the product.
Sure you get sort of the same with other products if you do the annual upgrade they have, but at least then you can choose to keep using the older software.

I tend to agree with you.  I am not very fond of these subscription services.  I tend to want to OWN the product and skip upgrades unless they offer some wonderful new features.
2019-9-9
Use props
karlo_m
First Officer

peiter Posted at 9-9 07:58

Actually, you can also buy a standalone copy of PowerDirector 17 Ultra for $99 and have it indefinitely! Check out the links in the description of my video!
2019-9-9
Use props
karlo_m
First Officer

ff22 Posted at 9-9 11:09
I tend to agree with you.  I am not very fond of these subscription services.  I tend to want to OWN the product and skip upgrades unless they offer some wonderful new features.

I’ve said to the person above, you can also buy a standalone copy of PowerDirector 17 Ultra for $99 and have it indefinitely! Check out the links in the description of my video!
2019-9-9
Use props
karlo_m
First Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-9 07:37
Hello and good day karlo_m. Thank you for sharing this video you have created for the DJI Osmo Action. Great work and thank you for your support.

Always happy to create informative content for DJI users!
2019-9-9
Use props
peiter
Second Officer

Buy a standalone copy of PowerDirector 17 Ultra

I looked but don't know why i dident see that, maybe i will retire pinnacle studio 22 ultimate soon, "PD" also support the open CL of my new AMD 5700 XT card something i don't think pinnacle do.
I think "PD" 17 ultimate will be more than fine for me
2019-9-9
Use props
peiter
Second Officer

Okay that wasent long :-) installing PowerDirector 17 ultimate right now
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

karlo_m Posted at 9-9 11:44
Always happy to create informative content for DJI users!

That is great know karlo_m. Thank you for all your hardwork, contributions and for supporting DJI.
2019-9-9
Use props
peiter
Second Officer

PS. the upgrade for a small price,,,,,, that's something i would be okay with Dji doing with the action 2
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing.
2019-9-10
Use props
karlo_m
First Officer

DJI Panda Posted at 9-10 03:17
Thanks for sharing.

Always happy to share! Also, if you get the time, check your PMs!
2019-9-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the info!