DJI, please update Go4 app for Crystalsky.
9588 37 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft

CrystalSky is way way behind on software with many unresolved issues. Can you just PLEASE inform us if your finished updating CS monitors so we can lick our wounds and start considering another display so we can use our drones as intended ? I don’t think that’s asking much from your customers. Your silence on this is concerning. My monitors work fine but the Go app needs serious updating. Been over a year since an update. ANY WORD ?     Have a feeling a tumbleweed is going to come rolling by first. Just a darn shame.
2019-9-9
Use props
sclelectronics
lvl.4

No...
That is the Current System software version!
The Current Go4 version on the Crystalsky is ver. 4.3.16
2019-9-9
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4

sclelectronics Posted at 9-9 10:52
No...
That is the Current System software version!
The Current Go4 version on the Crystalsky is ver. 4.3.16

Why yes sir I stand corrected. But I would still love to see them update the Go4 app so at least the maps aren’t an issue when offline. Not sure I can update the title but I will check. Again, thanks for the correction, that seemed really old.
2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that the DJI Go 4 app version for the Crystal sky is not synchronized with the version for Android devices and as of the moment, we don't have information when will be the next application update. However, I'd be more than happy to raise your concern to our designated department to see if there will be an upcoming update for the built-in DJI GO4 app in CrystalSky. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-9
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 14:14
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that the DJI Go 4 app version for the Crystal sky is not synchronized with the version for Android devices and as of the moment, we don't have information when will be the next application update. However, I'd be more than happy to raise your concern to our designated department to see if there will be an upcoming update for the built-in DJI GO4 app in CrystalSky. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Tony for a reply. It would be extremely kind of you if you could give us just a hint if theirs a Go4 upgrade in the future for Crystalsky ? Thank you for your time
2019-9-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-9 14:14
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that the DJI Go 4 app version for the Crystal sky is not synchronized with the version for Android devices and as of the moment, we don't have information when will be the next application update. However, I'd be more than happy to raise your concern to our designated department to see if there will be an upcoming update for the built-in DJI GO4 app in CrystalSky. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Do you know if the CrystalSky will be support long term or is this a product that's reaching end of life?
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Archangel3356 Posted at 9-9 15:32
Thank you Tony for a reply. It would be extremely kind of you if you could give us just a hint if theirs a Go4 upgrade in the future for Crystalsky ? Thank you for your time

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've forwarded this matter to our designated department and as of the time being, we don't have information when will be the next update for the firmware and the app, however, the app would provide a prompt message if there will be an available update for as long as the Crystal Sky has an internet connection. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 9-10 00:49
Do you know if the CrystalSky will be support long term or is this a product that's reaching end of life?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The CrystalSky is currently not part of the End of life and our DJI website would prompt a message if this would be no longer part of our production. I'm afraid that we couldn't provide information when this would be out of the production. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-9-10
Use props
helgen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4081 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-10 15:33
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The CrystalSky is currently not part of the End of life and our DJI website would prompt a message if this would be no longer part of our production. I'm afraid that we couldn't provide information when this would be out of the production. We do appreciate your understanding.

All platform is updated.What is happens here.You screaming your customers away.
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

helgen Posted at 9-13 23:20
All platform is updated.What is happens here.You screaming your customers away.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to coordinate this situation with our designated department and we're currently working on this matter. The updated version for the Crystal Sky will be available soon. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-16
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4

This is seriously good news. Thank you Tony for following up on this. Your a good man sir !
2019-9-16
Use props
helgen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4081 ft
  • >>>

Archangel3356 Posted at 9-16 18:35
This is seriously good news. Thank you Tony for following up on this. Your a good man sir !

I will not buy anything from DJI in the future.Many Products is good but customer policy is bad.DJI you must understand you lose money.
2019-9-27
Use props
PeterPan007
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 9-16 15:27
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to coordinate this situation with our designated department and we're currently working on this matter. The updated version for the Crystal Sky will be available soon. Thank you for understanding.

any news? any update?
2019-10-23
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

helgen Posted at 9-27 00:11
I will not buy anything from DJI in the future.Many Products is good but customer policy is bad.DJI you must understand you lose money.

Same here, I'm never going to buy another DJI product again... had a bit of fun but that garbage support has turned me off DJI for ever.
What everyone needs to do is post on forums everywhere to warn potential people about to be suckered and feel as ripped off as we do... the best we can hope for is for DJI to go bankrupt and be bought out by another who will not be as lazy and neglectful, a Japanese or USA company perhaps... Apple?? There's a sign that Apple is trying to acquire DJI but that might be just as bad for CS... Apple would most likely kill the CrystalSky monitor immediately being Android...
2019-10-23
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

All those morons need to do is firmware enable android APK of DJI Go4 to install on crystal sky, (like recently with the SC) and all of this hate, buyers regret, disappointment and feeling of being ripped off would stop... but they're either too stupid, lazy or like the commie like control.

DJI you, your support and your company approved garbage responses are insulting and stink... you have no honor or respect for yourself your customers.
2019-10-23
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

PeterPan007 Posted at 10-23 12:10
any news? any update?

Do you really need another one of their cookie cutter company approved answers being copy and pasted??? OK here is one for you...

Sorry for the inconvenience, we passed on this matter to the development team, we will post a response as soon as possible, thanks for your patience and your understanding...

When will DJI pull their finger out and actually support their (so called) premium market?? How long is a piece of string? is the answer...

2019-10-23
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

How come you can get the DJI Pilot APK downloadable from the DJI website to be able to be installed on the CrystalSky but you can't get the DJIGo 4 APK to install on Crystal sky in the same way?? are you DJI people just keeping CrystalSky owner frustrated on purpose?

DJI YOU'RE LOSING A LOT OF FUTURE MONEY.
2019-10-23
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

News? Will the ne DJI Mavic Mini can use with the Crystalsky?
2019-10-28
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sascha.ES Posted at 10-28 23:36
News? Will the ne DJI Mavic Mini can use with the Crystalsky?

Come on, this is DJI.... what do you think?  Oh hang on you were joking.... AAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Good one.
2019-10-29
Use props
Lickitysplit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6804619 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-10 00:49

Seeing that the Ultrabrite is listed as discontinued at B&H I’m guessing DJI is trying to put CS to bed
2019-10-29
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Lickitysplit Posted at 10-29 14:00
Seeing that the Ultrabrite is listed as discontinued at B&H I’m guessing DJI is trying to put CS to bed

Either that or they discontinued it due to the 75% failure rate... extra bright light and no extra heat dissipation... typical Chinese garbage design... but the 5.5 is in stock and the high bright is on back order...
what ever the reason I hope they unlock the CS firmware for generic DJI GO 4 installation before they seize CS production... once discontinued, if there's 1 update in a year that those lazy Chinese can muster, than there's ZERO chance of any more updates when discontinued...
2019-10-29
Use props
ricardofrancome.com
lvl.1
Brazil

I PAID THE SAME PRICE ON MY 8.5 "CRYSTALSKY AND MY PHANTOM 4 PRO. MANY PRODUCTS THAT ARE BREAKING FOR LACK OF POLICY TO CUSTOMERS WHO WERE THE FIRST TO RAISE THIS DJI FLAG.
2020-6-17
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-9-16 15:27
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I was able to coordinate this situation with our designated department and we're currently working on this matter. The updated version for the Crystal Sky will be available soon. Thank you for understanding.

I guess the meaning of "soon" is different in chinese than English.DJLie!
2020-6-19
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Hi Mairs,

Nice to see you pal!

Mairs is right on the money. If you think you are going to see support for this device, can I sell you a building?? I have a nice one for you in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean! It's go a water front view??

Mairs and I have both been the poster boys for DJI's lame customer support on their products. I used to be a Fan boy for DJI and they lost thousands on me alone. I have like 7 of their drones till I found out they would not support their products.  I have not bought any drones since I got the Crystal Sky.

I will say that Autel, another Chinese company has pretty good support and has a USA based support team. They are pretty responsive. Skydio, is an American Based company, and their support is great. DJI is the best free publicity for them.

You guys just got a sample from DJI of the customary non committal BS response they are famous for!

(Mairs wait for it)

"So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you" or "We will tell our engineers about it for future versions".

Good luck to you guys!
2020-6-24
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

mAIRs Posted at 6-19 20:49
I guess the meaning of "soon" is different in chinese than English.DJLie!

Mairs,

Classic, DJLie! I have to remember that one! LMAO
2020-6-24
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

Nothing happened. So it will happen as we feared in 2019.

DJI FLY APP will replace DJI GO APP.
Since this is 64-bit, it won't run on the Crystalsky.

The question is whether it will run on the Smart Controller at all.
2020-8-18
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Sascha.ES Posted at 8-18 07:25
Nothing happened. So it will happen as we feared in 2019.

DJI FLY APP will replace DJI GO APP.
You're wasting your time... just like buying DJI (or Chinese) products is a waste of money.
They already have your money and you or your gadgets no longer matter... until they try and sell you more junk.
2020-8-18
Use props
DRAGenDROP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-9-9 14:14
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand that the DJI Go 4 app version for the Crystal sky is not synchronized with the version for Android devices and as of the moment, we don't have information when will be the next application update. However, I'd be more than happy to raise your concern to our designated department to see if there will be an upcoming update for the built-in DJI GO4 app in CrystalSky. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

my god what a answer!
we're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconveniencewe're sorry for the inconvenience

2020-8-22
Use props
phantom36
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417431 ft
  • >>>
Italy

#Q YOU MUST GIVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO UNINSTALL AND INSTALL DJI GO 4uick Reply Here#
2021-1-26
Use props
phantom36
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1417431 ft
  • >>>
Italy

WANT TO UPDATE CRYSTAL SKY TO A DECENT VERSION THANK YOU
2021-1-26
Use props
Killboydotcom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 346883 ft
  • >>>
United States

This Crystal Sky product is now officially Hot Garbage.  It is so out of date it actually affects the ability for the controller to stay connected to their flagship Inspire 2 drone...constant loss of signal issues, swap out with iPad, suddenly everything works perfect, signal goes from crap to rock solid.  What a shame.
2021-2-9
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The CS now works with the latest version of Litchi and this has support for the MM1.
So the CS is still usable if you want to use Litchi.
2021-2-13
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

HAHAH Asking for DJI to support their hardware and customers is like asking the CCP to be nice to the Uyg4ur5... good luck.
2021-2-21
Use props
Alex2000
New
Flight distance : 60876 ft
Luxembourg

Hello all, GOOD NEWS!

I got it to work! I successfully managed to install the newest and latest version (4.3.54) of DJI GO4 on my CrystalSKY without any problems.

Here is the apk that you need to install: (I can't post any link here at the moment but see the url in the screenshot )

Hope it works for you too
2023-4-15
Use props
RobH2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348812 ft
United States

I have to 2nd this. I bought two very expensive Crystal Sky monitors 3 years ago and there has not been a single update. The "Google Play has Stopped Working" is an intolerable plague and there are other issues. Why can't you at least do a yearly update to address the Crystalsky issues?
2023-4-16
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Alex2000 Posted at 4-15 23:20
Hello all, GOOD NEWS!

I got it to work! I successfully managed to install the newest and latest version (4.3.54) of DJI GO4 on my CrystalSKY without any problems.

Hi Alex, that link didn't work... would be great if you could share the update... PM'd you.
2023-7-29
Use props
SKYNET UG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136496 ft
Germany

Install software from Micro SD card.
Options to download through the browser and install from the "Download" folder does not work.
Reinstall again.
2023-8-17
Use props
fans20b4b055
lvl.2
United States

lannes Posted at 2021-2-13 02:03
The CS now works with the latest version of Litchi and this has support for the MM1.
So the CS is still usable if you want to use Litchi.

How would you load Litchi? I thought you couldn't add 3rd party apps...
2023-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules