Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Video Transmission from Phantom 3 Pro
2057 2 2019-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Claydog
lvl.1

Hello,
I'm having an issue with my Phantom 3 Pro. I cannot see the live video feed or gallery in the DJI Go App. However, I can still download photos/videos onto my phone and fly the drone. Everything else works fine and there are no error messages or codes. I am wondering if there is a fix to this or if anyone else has ever encountered something like this? I am not looking to spend hundreds of dollars getting this fixed. There have been no crashes with this drone and the software is up to date, including the DJI Go app. I have done pretty much everything you can do to troubleshoot, but I still can't solve the problem. Again, everything works fine physically on the drone, but I get no live video from the aircraft.

Here are some photos to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with,

DJI GO app main view

DJI GO app main view

When I go to view my Gallery. I can still download the content though.

When I go to view my Gallery. I can still download the content though.

2019-9-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below to see if that would rectify the problem.  Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

* Remove the SD card and check the live feed again.
* Reset camera settings
* Change mobile device to isolate the problem
* Calibrate the gimbal then check if you could still control the gimbal
* Take a photo or video and check if there will be a file that would be generated in the SD card.
2019-9-10
Use props
Claydog
lvl.1

Alright, so I plugged in an Apple Device (iPhone 8 plus; before that, I was using only Andriod devices) and it gave me the error message of "No Image Transmission."  Everything else is the same thought. And I tried everything else that you said to try. Is there anything I can do now that I have that error message?
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules