Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Faulty Osmo Extension Rod and Slow DJI Support Response
1751 5 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick.lai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37333 ft
  • >>>

Dear DJI:

I order Osmo Pocket Extension Rod on Aug 21st and received on Aug 23rd

Aug 23rd - Product arrived and immediately opened and discovered it is faulty
Aug 23rd - Wrote to DJI Support on Faulty result
Aug 24th - DJI wrote back requesting me to video the faulty part and showed them
Aug 25th - I shot a video and sent to DJI
Aug 26th to 27th - No reply even after sending two reminders on each day
Aug 28th - DJI support acknowledged it is faulty and requested me to send back but with no mailing instruction
Aug 29-30th No reply and even after sending reminder on each day.
Aug 30th - Called China Support hotline only to discover the hot line is not working. I finally called your HKG service hotline and registered my complaint

Sep 2nd -- DJI finally reply and asked me to send the faulty item back. The frieght is at my cost!!!

I would like to ask if DJI is proud of how you handle a faulty item response time itemized above? Worst, your customer support keeps trying to justify DJI have a process but don't address the real issue. DJI sent a faulty product....at the very least, DJI should just fix the faulty item (sent back already) or replace with a new one.

DJI is in the business to sell quality product, and please don't try to justify your warranty when your quality control didn't do its job.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Rick.lai, you have our sincere apologies for the troubles with the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod and the unpleasant experience with our support team, we managed to get the email records and your frustration have been escalated to our management department for attention, we will investigate and keep improving our customer service.
2019-9-10
Use props
fans6d139cfa
lvl.2

When I press the power button on my extension rod (with osmo pocket connected) nothing happens?   No power LED  coming on.   Any tricks to this or perhaps I have a defective extension rod?

I did connect the Osmo Pocket to my app to make sure there were no updates outstanding.   I seem to be on Version: V01.08.00.20.
2019-9-17
Use props
fans6d139cfa
lvl.2

==> was defective - they swapped it out
2019-9-17
Use props
zakir
New
United Arab Emirates

fans6d139cfa Posted at 2019-9-17 19:51
When I press the power button on my extension rod (with osmo pocket connected) nothing happens?   No power LED  coming on.   Any tricks to this or perhaps I have a defective extension rod?

I did connect the Osmo Pocket to my app to make sure there were no updates outstanding.   I seem to be on Version: V01.08.00.20.

I got mine yesterday, and was super excited.... when i tried to turn it on for first time. . Nothing happened... i got same problem. .  Have you managed to make it turn on by any chance ?
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_aFl828QQRvwl
lvl.1
France

zakir Posted at 5-27 23:04
I got mine yesterday, and was super excited.... when i tried to turn it on for first time. . Nothing happened... i got same problem. .  Have you managed to make it turn on by any chance ?

Hi, more than 1 year later, I have the same adventure not with one but two E/R that became totally inert after first connecting to the OP1 !!!
I didn't observe what happened exactly the first time, I could just power on the OP1 one time then no working of the E/R. Dead.
I got (bought!) a second sample from another shop, and... The new unit was "burnt" in seconds, exactly the same way...
I just could catch a kind of "updating accessory" or something like that, the E/R led flashed from green to red then went off. And then, nothing. A dead handle one more time!...

What the hell is this kind of expensive bull... cam/accessory?!!

I'm now just going to loose time in dispute with after sales services of seller and/or DJI, but after having reading this topic I'm not very confident...

This OP1 is the first and surely the last DJI product I bought...
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules