HEVC files?
1093 3 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>

Having owned and sold the my Osmo Pocket within a few weeks of the initial release date I am looking to purchase another.

Does Pocket now support HEVC files support. The biggest problem I had were that most of the files outputted at various FPS were not support nativity with iOS.
2019-9-10
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

As far as I'm aware the codecs have not changed.
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Scott. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Osmo Pocket does not support the the HEVC codec. This matter has already been forwarded to our designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates for the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's specifications. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-9-10
Use props
Scott.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 294006 ft
  • >>>

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-10 12:35
Hello and good day Scott. Thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Osmo Pocket does not support the the HEVC codec. This matter has already been forwarded to our designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Osmo Pocket. In addition kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest updates for the DJI Osmo Pocket and it's specifications. Thank you for your continued support.

That’s a shame, the engineers were looking into this from literally a month after the initial release.

With iPadOS release soon I’m assuming that this will no longer be a problem as external storage and direct copy from SD to internal or iCloud will allow LumaFusion to access these files
2019-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules