Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phone holder
193 3 9-10 14:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrins
Second Officer

I'm looking at the videos and photos of the OM3 and it seems like it is intended to use with a caseless phone. I have an iPhone XS Max in a Otterbox Pop Sockets case. I'm wondering if it will fit inside of it?
9-10 14:13
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation in regards to this query. For additional information, you may refer to the specs below for compatible device with the Osmo mobile 3. Thank you for your support.

Weight: 200 +/-30 g;
Thickness: ≤ 9.5 mm;
Width: 62-88 mm
9-10 14:27
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 678802 ft
  • >>>

I use the OM3 with my iPhone XS in Apple’s original slim case. I have to be careful when mounting the phone in OM3. Otherwise there is a risk that it slip out.
This is not a problem for me as long as I’m aware of it, but in your case I think it could be a problem because of the bulky design of the Otterboxes.
9-10 23:39
Use props
darrins
Second Officer

FarmerMac Posted at 9-10 23:39
I use the OM3 with my iPhone XS in Apple’s original slim case. I have to be careful when mounting the phone in OM3. Otherwise there is a risk that it slip out.
This is not a problem for me as long as I’m aware of it, but in your case I think it could be a problem because of the bulky design of the Otterboxes.

Thanks for your advice. Why don’t companies make these with a larger opening. Almost everyone uses a case.
9-11 06:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules