Macic 2 Zoom Controller will not turn on
706 3 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft

I have owned my Mavic 2 Zoom for a little over year now with not many issues to report. Lately my controller has been a problem turning on. Today I flew without any issues until I went to load another battery in the Mavic. I could not get the controller to turn off. I pack every thing up and got to another location where I was going to fly and the controller was off. With 75% battery power it would not turn back on. I came home put on the charger and it came to 100%. However, it still will not turn on. I don't know if there is any warranty for this issue or not after one year. Can some one give me som advice on my issue please!

Thank you in advance

Ken
2019-9-10
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3

I meant to say not "not many issues to report"
2019-9-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify if you could still check the battery level by pressing the power button once? Could you please share a video showing the problem for further assistance? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-11
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3

DJI Tony upon DJI's request I have returned the controller to them. The battery level was 75%  plus when my event occurred . I would never go fly with a low battery level.  No video is going much of anything. It is a Dead Controller. But, thanks for replying. Btw see where there have been several reports on the internet of Controller failures so mine is added to the list of failures.
2019-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules