video wide angle lens
3664 6 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Profdrdenis
lvl.2

I use my Osmo 3 with OnePlus 7pro.  

The original camera app allows a wide angle video setting starting at 0.6

In the DJI app, this start from 1.0.  any idea what can I do? Or wait for a app update?
2019-9-10
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

They said they are limited by the phone manufacturer, even though there are other apps that work just fine and have all the settings unlocked. It's most likely that we will never get these features on the DJI app. It's a big disappointment.
2019-9-12
Use props
Profdrdenis
lvl.2

Nightfallen. Posted at 9-12 07:18
They said they are limited by the phone manufacturer, even though there are other apps that work just fine and have all the settings unlocked. It's most likely that we will never get these features on the DJI app. It's a big disappointment.

Not good to hear that. DJI has todo his job, cause can't use wide angle.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this feature is currently not supported for the DJI Mimo application. However, this concern is already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-9-13
Use props
djiuser_u37VxALoHFh8
New

Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-9-13 13:23
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. We're sorry for the inconvenience that this feature is currently not supported for the DJI Mimo application. However, this concern is already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

It's funny & shameful to see since 2019 until now nothing has been done with the issue even after the concern raised by users
I know is huge platform and it has multiple manufacturers which makes things difficult,but certain brands like OnePlus which has least number  of devices also hard for them
2020-5-22
Use props
fans23ea5ba1
New

Mexico

Is this the reason why I see a little zoom in when I push the video button on my android smartphone?
2020-5-24
Use props
djiuser_vaaiY96ylJe3
New
Flight distance : 1193248 ft
Malaysia

It's amazing that DJI said they're looking to solve the wide angle problem with their mimo app and to note,  no updates. They should do something about it fast. Now other competitors are coming up with new designs.
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules