Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone 11 Pro Max support
9411 7 2019-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

As the new iPhone 11 Pro Max weighs 226g without a case and the current Osmo3 only support 200g +/- 30g whats the odds on an updated Osmo3 being released that supports this,  especially when there are people now complaining that the motors are getting so hot to cause phone issues too.
2019-9-10
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>

Possibly people having hot motor problems haven't properly balanced the phone.  There are several YouTube reviews by self declared 'experts' where they blithely say how easy it is to balance the phone, but only show it being balanced in one plane, and you can clearly see they haven't balanced it in the other plane.  People just don't read manuals.
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. As of the moment, the iPhone 11 Pro is currently not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, our developer and engineers are still working on the latest model of smartphones to be compatible with the said unit. For future news and updates, I will highly recommend you to subscribe on our official website at https://www.dji.com. In regards to your concern about the other unit being hot, this concern is already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-9-11
Use props
spunge411
lvl.1

does the iPhone 11 pro Max built in stabilization work with the Osmo 3 stabilization?
2019-9-25
Use props
Grandpa1
lvl.1

I have the Iphone Pro Max with a otterbox symmetry case and the Ampilfy screen protector, total weight 275.5 grams. Also just got the Osmo Mobil 3. Once the phone is ballanced (and yes it does fit with the case on 12mm thick) the gimbal produces very stable video, can lock on a subject and track, and so far the motor behind the phone does not get hot. I have used it for about 10-15 minutes constantly on several occasions.
2019-9-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Grandpa1 Posted at 9-26 04:15
I have the Iphone Pro Max with a otterbox symmetry case and the Ampilfy screen protector, total weight 275.5 grams. Also just got the Osmo Mobil 3. Once the phone is ballanced (and yes it does fit with the case on 12mm thick) the gimbal produces very stable video, can lock on a subject and track, and so far the motor behind the phone does not get hot. I have used it for about 10-15 minutes constantly on several occasions.

Thats good to know.  thanks.
2019-9-26
Use props
ragle
lvl.1

United States

So, I found out that the Ronin S and SC wouldn't support my Canon 70D.  Then I went looking for what I could do with my iPhone 11 Pro Max with Otterbox Defender case.  And it seems iffy as to whether or not DJI can help me here either.
2019-11-8
Use props
Open.Tours LLC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134219 ft
United States

spunge411 Posted at 9-25 09:11
does the iPhone 11 pro Max built in stabilization work with the Osmo 3 stabilization?

Their app doesnt. But you can just use the iPhone app instead. You will just not be able to use the zooming feature. Until they update the app at least hopefully.
2019-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules