Ronin SC & Panasonic G-85
2367 11 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
theblacktechie
lvl.1

Greetings,

I've seen some YouTube videos with Pansonic G5's and other Panasonic models that are compatible with the Ronin SC.

Has anyone got it to successfully to work with the G85? I'm curious.
2019-9-11
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>

Yes, it works fine, no issues whatsoever, so far.

Had more issues with the gh5s and a7iii so they will stay on the Ronin S an d M
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the recommendation that you may need with regard to this matter. You may refer to the screenshot for the Panasonic compatible with Ronin-SC. Thank you for y our support.

2019-9-11
Use props
jeffchap
lvl.1

How about the G95?  Anyone using the SC with it?
2019-9-12
Use props
jeffchap
lvl.1

jeffchap Posted at 9-12 08:20
How about the G95?  Anyone using the SC with it?

I ordered a Panasonic cable off Amazon. I will report my findings in a few days on the G95 compatibility.
2019-9-14
Use props
Vathemankan
lvl.1

Before the latest update, I had issues with this combo. But not anymore, it works like a charm so far. I think they need to update the compatibility list. Get the Panasonic cable and have fun..
2019-9-14
Use props
jeffchap
lvl.1

Vathemankan Posted at 9-14 23:34
Before the latest update, I had issues with this combo. But not anymore, it works like a charm so far. I think they need to update the compatibility list. Get the Panasonic cable and have fun..

Thank you!
2019-9-15
Use props
JannisG
lvl.1

How about the G7 / G70? I saw there is a seperate Panasonic cable which I would have to buy but does it work then? (Start stop recording, take photos, (timelapse/panorama function) and focus if half pressed?

Focus wont work obviously but I would buy the pro version I guess.
2019-9-15
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>

JannisG Posted at 9-15 02:08
How about the G7 / G70? I saw there is a seperate Panasonic cable which I would have to buy but does it work then? (Start stop recording, take photos, (timelapse/panorama function) and focus if half pressed?

Focus wont work obviously but I would buy the pro version I guess.

The G7 is light weight but works.
2019-9-15
Use props
djiuser_NdBWliRKrhpq
New

jeffchap Posted at 9-14 03:11
I ordered a Panasonic cable off Amazon. I will report my findings in a few days on the G95 compatibility.

Hi did you get the Ronin SC working with your g95? Thanks
2019-9-29
Use props
fans5a2268b0
New
Japan

Hello
I just got my ronin SC and my camera is Lumix gx85 are these two working with each other or not ? Cause I dont know how to connect them
2020-4-30
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

fans5a2268b0 Posted at 4-30 09:16
Hello
I just got my ronin SC and my camera is Lumix gx85 are these two working with each other or not ? Cause I dont know how to connect them
You will need to activate the camera manually as the GX85 doesnt have the option to connect to the ronin.

However the ronin will do its job in regards to stability as long as you've balanced correctly.

2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules