I´ve just got my Ronin S but it doesn´t work properly
1806 9 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN
lvl.1

Hello, I´ve just got my Ronin S. Once I unpackaged the Ronin S. I read the Quick Start Guide and Safety Guidelines. I followed the steps and I balanced my camera properly before turned Ronin on. When I turned it on everything looks fine, but the engines don´t work or response to the joystick and the trigger. I mean it is on but I am able to move the camera with my hand and the engines don´t work. Also, I downloaded DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin and I tried to upgrade the firmware and it didn´t upgrade. It came until 99% and after that, a message of an error upgrade showed up.
How can I do to make my Gimball able to work? Or do I have to turn it back to the store and ask for another one?
I am really frustrated
Need help ASAP
Thanks

2019-9-11
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>

Personally I would return it to the store for a replacement.
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello there, we apologize for the troubles with the gimbal, what is the error message in the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.2? Did you double update? May we have the serial number of your Ronin-S and a short video for further verification? Thank you in advance.
2019-9-11
Use props
djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN
lvl.1

My problem here

Firmware problem here:

Model RS1
54985/SDPPI/2018
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN Posted at 9-12 14:25
My problem here
https://youtu.be/3EBwYPzbey8
Firmware problem here:

Sorry for the late response, I didn't see the cable between the camera and the gimbal, what cable are you using?
2019-9-17
Use props
djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-11 19:58
Hello there, we apologize for the troubles with the gimbal, what is the error message in the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.2? Did you double update? May we have the serial number of your Ronin-S and a short video for further verification? Thank you in advance.

i am still waiting for an answer pls
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN Posted at 9-17 09:35
i am still waiting for an answer pls

I have replied in 6#, may I verify which cable you are using?
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-19 05:05

I am using infrared shutter cable. You know the camera can record if I push rec camera control button.
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_LN7HCHfMZ7NN
lvl.1
Ecuador

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-19 05:05

I am still waiting for response Mindy. I have already told you I am using infrared shutter cable. You know the camera can record if I push rec camera control button of the gimball.
Now there is another firmware update but it doesn´t update my Ronin S I am thinking to return that piece of bad product and ask for my money back. I need a solution asap.
2019-10-24
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Last time I seen this was when the Ronin S wasn't activated, seen it on one of the FB ronin pages. Once activated it worked. Make sure it's 100% activated and see if it resolves the issue.
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules