3SE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B-727
lvl.2

I have a Phantom 3SE. Camera works fine. But in the video mode, when using it, it’s not a constant swing. It’s a jump swing. It looks like I stopped the drone in the turn. But I did not. I made a constant turn 360 degrees. But the video stope several times during the turn. How can I fix that?

Thx

Mike
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem will still persist? Also, can you please send us a sample video showing the problem for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

Most likely it is a video player you are using or the computer you are playing it back on. Try the free VLCPlayer.
2019-9-11
Use props
B-727
lvl.2

Geebax Posted at 9-11 15:59
Most likely it is a video player you are using or the computer you are playing it back on. Try the free VLCPlayer.

Ok. Thx. I’m trying to get the videos up loaded but having trouble. I’ll look at that other player. Thx
2019-9-13
Use props
B-727
lvl.2

B-727 Posted at 9-13 12:13
Ok. Thx. I’m trying to get the videos up loaded but having trouble. I’ll look at that other player. Thx

Wow, it works!!! That’s awesome. Thanks
2019-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules