Remote Controller Serial Number
13533 4 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patog95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10771 ft

Hello DJI,
Thanks for your fast reply on my previous thread! Another thing came to my attention today...

I noticed the back of my Mavic 2 Pro remote controller was a bit dirty from sweaty and multiple hands holding it, and decided to clean it a bit. Then I noticed the printed serial number has been scrubbed off from use... I tried to read the most I could, but at this point I am not longer sure what it really is. I read online you can access a number from the DJI GO 4 app to check serial numbers, but it seems quite different from the printed one. Will I ever need this? Should I be worried? Is there any way you can get it from the aircraft/gimbal serial numbers?

Thanks for your help in advance. Best,

Pato
2019-9-11
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft

If you go into the settings of the smart controller->About Remote Controller->Status  You will find the serial number there.
2019-9-11
Use props
patog95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10771 ft

Hello DJI, again, So... I just happened to make a bold move, and removed the white sticker, and there happens to be a new serial # under it! Is this intentional, to have a backup serial number under the controller white sticker?
Thanks!
2019-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may send us the serial number of your aircraft via PM here in DJI Forum for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-11
Use props
fansf0af6b79
New
Flight distance : 85755 ft

Iran

Hello DJI,
Thank you for your excellent service.

SN My mavicPRO Platinum remote control was deleted and I could not find it through the software.

Thank you for your help
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules