Ronin S Motionlapse Dissapered
2159 7 2019-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ybXTOS4KRDEQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3556 ft

I have been using my A7s with the Ronin s Motionlapse and all of a sudden the option is no longer there in my app. A friend who has the older version of the app his is still available on my setup.

Has this been removed or is there another way to get it back?

Kind of need it for jobs and a real pain it not being there anymore.

I’ve also tried another phone with the latest software and no joy.

My software version is 1.2.2 and my friends is 1.1.8.

Using the A7s with the MCC multi cable.
2019-9-11
Use props
Cable111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3031 ft

Motionlapse is also missing on my version of the app.  I am using a Nikon Z7 but I don't see how the camera make or model would impact the app.  Has it been removed or has the functionality simply been incorporated into the Timelapse module?
2019-9-16
Use props
LynnWebb
New

Cable111 Posted at 9-16 11:28
Motionlapse is also missing on my version of the app.  I am using a Nikon Z7 but I don't see how the camera make or model would impact the app.  Has it been removed or has the functionality simply been incorporated into the Timelapse module?

Same here, and some of the functionality of the Panorama mode is missing.
2019-9-20
Use props
pdand
lvl.1

Same here, Samsung S9 is missing motionlapse, Ipad motionlapse, active track pro and force mobile.
2019-9-26
Use props
lamproslyr
lvl.2
Greece

the same here guys . i use pixel 3 and canon m50 with my ronin sc ...
2019-11-8
Use props
Tricklarock
lvl.1
United States

Still no response huh?
My camera isn't compatible, and does timelapse in-camera. There's only timelapse and track now, as far as anything close to motionlapse goes!?
When I tried timelapse, it made quick, incremental movements, nothing close to anything resembling a smooth  'motionlapse'...
2021-1-10
Use props
Tricklarock
lvl.1
United States

I guess no one at DJI is going to give us a response huh?
I'm also wondering if a motionlapse can be done using the track function on the app? The description on the app makes it sound like it might?
I guess we'll never know???
2022-8-23
Use props
Tricklarock
lvl.1
United States

pdand Posted at 2019-9-26 23:57
Same here, Samsung S9 is missing motionlapse, Ipad motionlapse, active track pro and force mobile.

I don't think the phone has anything to do with it? I just installed on galaxy s22, and it's still gone.
Check out the ? on the Track function, it looks promising, but I've yet to try it.
Let me know if you do?!
2022-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules