Email notification.
1593 7 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft

I no longer get email notification when my posts are replied to. I have checked, I have it enabled. No big issue, thought it was worth highlighting.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the DJI Forum members would hit the "Reply" button on your post, you should receive a notification, however, if the DJI Forum use manage to reply and you didn't receive the email notification, we will coordinate this situation to our designated department.  Thank you for your feedback!
2019-9-12
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-12 08:53
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the DJI Forum members would hit the "Reply" button on your post, you should receive a notification, however, if the DJI Forum use manage to reply and the notification didn't prompt, we will coordinate this situation to our designated department.  Thank you for your feedback!

Tony, Thanks for looking into to this
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 9-12 09:16
Tony, Thanks for looking into to this

You're most welcome. I've coordinated the situation with our designated department. We'll keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi ShermanFlyer, thanks for your patience, our technicians have checked the system that the email notification was not blocked, it should be able to be sent to your mailbox, please check the spam to see it they are there.
2019-9-16
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer

DJI Tony Posted at 9-16 02:24
Hi ShermanFlyer, thanks for your patience, our technicians have checked the system that the email notification was not blocked, it should be able to be sent to your mailbox, please check the spam to see it they are there.

Tony, I have checked my spam folder, no emails.
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ShermanFlyer Posted at 9-16 02:53
Tony, I have checked my spam folder, no emails.

Our technician has double checked, it turns out that you didn't checked the email notification successfully, there is a little misunderstanding about the text, please hook up the Unsubscribe from email notifications, then you should be able to receive the notification.

GTScreenshot_20190917_205141.png
2019-9-17
Use props
Lily Robertson
New

so much email confirmation))
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules