Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Mobile 3: Error 1107 at activation
4906 12 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dejan Milo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38999 ft

Hello,

today I got my brand new Osmo Mobile 3 Combo and unboxed it full with happy tension.
But then came a frustrating experiance:

After connection the Osmo via Bluetooth with my Android smartphone and starting the DJI Go app, I was prompted for activating my new device. I confirmed and then I got an error:
Activation failed, Server Error 1107

I tried several times, but for now I don't know waht to do.

Any idea? Can anybody help me?

Screenshot_20190912_183643_dji.pilot.jpg

Screenshot_20190912_183643_dji.pilot.jpg
2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. This error message would prompt due to the incompatibility matter between the application and the Osmo Mobile 3. We highly recommend using the DJI Mimo application to activate your unit as the DJI GO app doesn't support the Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-12
Use props
Dela Moze
lvl.1

Thanks for the help there Tony. If you put “DJI Osmo 3” in  search in the apple App Store you get taken to Go, mimo doesn’t even show on the list.
2019-9-13
Use props
Dejan Milo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38999 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-12 10:00
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. This error message would prompt due to the incompatibility matter between the application and the Osmo Mobile 3. We highly recommend using the DJI Mimo application to activate your unit as the DJI GO app doesn't support the Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you for your support.

Thank you! Now it works with the Mimo App.
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dejan Milo Posted at 9-13 06:53
Thank you! Now it works with the Mimo App.

You're most welcome. We're happy to help you with your concern, please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-16
Use props
djiuser_Dgk6y94OBR8G
New

DJI Tony, I get the same error. Additionally the iPhone app does not list Osmo3, so I select Osmo2 and get the error. What’s the deal? Why isn’t Osmo3 listed? When will this be fixed?
2019-9-21
Use props
djiuser_Dgk6y94OBR8G
New

DJI Tony Posted at 9-16 15:18
You're most welcome. We're happy to help you with your concern, please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.
Please see my query above
2019-9-21
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>

Are you using the DJI Mimo app?  If not, you should be.
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Dgk6y94OBR8G Posted at 9-21 17:05
DJI Tony, I get the same error. Additionally the iPhone app does not list Osmo3, so I select Osmo2 and get the error. What’s the deal? Why isn’t Osmo3 listed? When will this be fixed?

Hi. we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please ensure that you're using the DJI Mimo app to activate the Osmo Mobile 3 not the DJI GO4 application. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-22
Use props
djiuser_zGCk84EQSxZt
New

Hello - I have a similar issue with the DJI Mimo app.

I log in using my email address, my password and enter the 4 digit CAPTCHA code and I always get a "LOGIN FAILED" message back - I have tried over 30 x times but still no joy :-(
2019-9-23
Use props
djiuser_f183EyKu8hqN
New
Peru

Hola. No puedo hacer nada, la aplicación se cierra sola no puedo trabajar... por favor una solución urgente ...
2019-11-3
Use props
gijreb
New

United States

djiuser_zGCk84EQSxZt Posted at 2019-9-23 09:36

I log in using my email address, my password and enter the 4 digit CAPTCHA code and I always get a "LOGIN FAILED" message back - I have tried over 30 x times but still no joy :-(

I uninstalled the DJI Mimo app and reinstalled it. Registration worked after that.
There is absolutely NO excuse for such a poor and complex registration process.
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_Rd0kni64rf9W
New

United States

djiuser_zGCk84EQSxZt Posted at 2019-9-23 09:36

Has anyone solved this. I'm using the DJI mimo app and can't get logged in. I have verified my account and can log in online but keep getting a failed login notice in the app. So far this thing sucks and it's an expensive paperweight. For reference I also bough the Smooth Move 4 at the same time and was up and running and shooting video on that one in less than a minute.  Your registration process is terrible! I'm about to return this thing!
2020-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules