Live streaming with dji mimo
76597 128 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Debayangam Posted at 10-30 13:08
Hi. please can I live streaming with my Dji Om4.

Hi, Debayangam. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, DJI OM 4 does not support live streaming. We are hoping for your kind understanding.
2022-10-30
Use props
Debayangam
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 13:47
Hi, Debayangam. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, DJI OM 4 does not support live streaming. We are hoping for your kind understanding.

if I understand. I should have bought a 15 euro tripod. because you are advertising what does not work. yet I bought it to do my direct with face tracking. I'm on it and advise your hierarchy to update the applications for that
2022-11-1
Use props
djiuser_1pLlMR9cVKFO
New

Canada

Dave_bass5 Posted at 2019-10-13 14:21
Just put the phone in the Osmo and turn it on. Then open FB and do whatever you need to do. Works fine.

It doesn’t.   The DJI shuts down constantly
2022-12-30
Use props
Aion
New

United States

UP!
2023... Can I use the OM 4 SE / Mimo app in OBS yet? I tried using the DroidCam app in the background to have the Mimo app facetracking and capture in OBS... No luck...
So?
2023-2-24
Use props
djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225564 ft
Poland

DJI shove that livestreamless camera of yours up your ass. I did wrong to buy this crap of yours, it's a waste of money. I'm going back to GoPro and will never buy anything from DJI again.
2023-4-9
Use props
Arumeru
New

Philippines

Is there any way to live stream through the DJI MIMO application to Facebook Live or YouTube Live? im using DJI OSMO MOBILE SE???
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Arumeru Posted at 4-18 19:34
Is there any way to live stream through the DJI MIMO application to Facebook Live or YouTube Live? im using DJI OSMO MOBILE SE???

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We regret to inform you that DJI Mimo does not support the live streaming function when used with the Osmo Mobile SE. We recommend you directly use the livestream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. You may then use the gimbal as a stabilizer to maintain a stabilized view. We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day.
2023-4-19
Use props
MagusGhost
New
United States

5 years later... still no livestream option!!!
3-28 14:39
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MagusGhost Posted at 3-28 14:39
5 years later... still no livestream option!!!

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 does not support the DJI Mimo app livestreaming feature. We suggest directly using the Livestream platform app for live streaming to obtain better functionality. At this point, the gimbal can keep stable and ensure view stabilization. We appreciate your understanding.
3-28 22:45
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules