Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is there a way to transfer all videos in bulk off the iphone?
1505 6 2019-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyScience
lvl.2

So I'm using the Osmo Mobile 2 with an iPhone XS and was wondering if there was a way to transfer all videos in bulk from the phone to my computer?

I just have too much data with videos I recorded to try and download them one by one to my phone and then on to my computer, very time consuming and cumbersome.

Thank you!

2019-9-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the DJI Go app doesn't have an option to transfer more files in one process going to your mobile device. However, this may possibly achieve by using your computer. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may caused. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-12
Use props
JohnnyScience
lvl.2

Yes I'm not trying to do it by the app, I'd prefer to do it through the computer, but I don't know how or what folder to access to download the videos in bulk?

Can you tell me how to do it directly from my computer?

Thank you!
2019-9-12
Use props
JohnnyScience
lvl.2

Anyone have any idea?
2019-9-16
Use props
Mwest34
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3747 ft

i'd recommend using iKlips (microsd card reader) if you’d like to transfer files in bulk. It allows you to move all files directly into your iphone or directly into your computer via the mini usb connection, price is a little high but comes in handy. https://store.dji.com/product/adam-elements-sd-card-reader . You can also move files from your Iphone back into the SD card and then move them to your computer, the iKlips drive is pretty flexible.

Good Luck

2019-9-16
Use props
B_Gears
lvl.2

Have you tried using the Free SyncIOS Manager? It lets you transfer photos & video between the iPhone & computer. Here is a link: https://www.syncios.com
2019-9-19
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

MobiKin Assistant for iOS ia free tool that enables user to transfer files between iOS powered device and computer directly.What's more,it enables preview all files before transferring data.
2019-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules