Mavic air issue
641 4 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cnpcRHo0bmrX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583763 ft

When flying my mavic air , I always get a strong interference message , this happens all the time and has become annoying, I am flying in large open spaces , so how can I over come this
2019-9-13
Use props
Gimpy
lvl.4

I've seen various solutions proposed and in some cases claims that they worked, including setting your phone to airplane mode, removing an Apple Watch (or similar wearable device) during flight, making sure your antennae are extended properly, and various others. What solutions have you already tried to address the problem?
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please clarify if this issue happens in different locations? Also, It is recommended to calibrate your Compass every time you fly in a different location for us to avoid any issues. In addition, please make sure that you are currently using an updated firmware, you can check it using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-14
Use props
djiuser_cnpcRHo0bmrX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 583763 ft

Gimpy Posted at 9-14 08:08
I've seen various solutions proposed and in some cases claims that they worked, including setting your phone to airplane mode, removing an Apple Watch (or similar wearable device) during flight, making sure your antennae are extended properly, and various others. What solutions have you already tried to address the problem?

Hey thanks for that , that’s very interesting what you have said as I have started wearing a garmin watch , I will try your suggestions
Thanks
2019-9-14
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>

Try re-calibrating it again.
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now