Recommended 3rd Party Acessories ?
1183 3 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JB63
lvl.4
  • >>>

Very happy with my Robomaster. I typically do not like to add 3rd party accessories but until DJI comes up with viable options ...
What accessories do you consider a must-have? Amazon has several steel bumpers and wheel fenders/covers ... though I'm not sure how 'functional' those are.

Also, the camera resolutions (on tablet) does not appear the best, is this a camera resolution issue or bandwidth of the live/wifi connection? Would love to see a picture quality comparable to the Osmo, but those are 4K and likely pricier. Anyhow, any 3rd party higher res camera available?
2019-9-13
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

It appears to me DJI will leave the acceessories market to smaller leaner after-market shops, as we have seen to date. I think they may come in with functional expansion and update options later down the road, once they have installed a critical mass RoboMaster S1 following.
2019-9-14
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
lvl.4

... and yes, camera upgrades would be very interesting, especially with the large offering they now have on the shelves. I would like to see the DJI Fly More Combo, without the Air Module, obviously, but with the Intelligent Controller, ported to the RoboMaster S1. Pricey perhaps, but OH SO COOL! https://store.dji.com/product/dji-digital-fpv-system?vid=83211
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendations that you may need, with regard to the accessories that you would like to add to your unit. For additional information, With a micro SD card inserted, the S1 can capture photos and record 720p and 1080p videos, and the cached photos or videos are stored on the Media Library in the app while the original footage is stored on the SD card. Without a microSD card, 720p is the only resolution option and the cache is stored on the Media Library. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules