Mavic Air - Folding Landing Leg and Lens
1080 6 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikeez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67054 ft

Hello,

I know that the folding landing leg is important. It is where the antenna wire goes. The antenna wire is intact and after the accident, I flew the drone and it was fine. My concern is, there is a little hinge it has fallen off. Is there a way to get this part?

Additionally, the gimbal lens has like a filter cover? If so, it has fallen off too. Can I get the part?

Thank you
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mikeez. I am sorry for the trouble. Since these parts of the DJI Mavic Air fell off and were lost. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  for us to be able to help you further and to check the said drone entirely. Thank you.
2019-9-15
Use props
Mikeez
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 09:31
Hello and good day Mikeez. I am sorry for the trouble. Since these parts of the DJI Mavic Air fell off and were lost. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  for us to be able to help you further and to check the said drone entirely. Thank you.

Hey, thank you for replying. I am not under warranty so it is my responsibility and my fault.
2019-9-15
Use props
Ridg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft

Mikeez Posted at 9-15 16:21
Hey, thank you for replying. I am not under warranty so it is my responsibility and my fault.

general rule of thumb is DJI will only replace parts under warranty / care refresh, other than that you wont get parts from them.  If you need spares then you'll really limited to what you can find on ebay / salvage from another bird.
2019-9-16
Use props
Mikeez
lvl.1

Well the drone is good. The only problem is that the camera filter fell off/broke. The antenna doesn't fold anymore, the thing broke but everything else is good. Any tips?
2019-10-13
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>

Mikeez Posted at 10-13 16:43
Well the drone is good. The only problem is that the camera filter fell off/broke. The antenna doesn't fold anymore, the thing broke but everything else is good. Any tips?

You can buy UV or CP filters as well as ND filters on Amazon.  PolarPro makes some really great ones but they aren't cheap. Other companies make cheaper ones.  They screw right onto the lens just like the factory cover on the MA
2019-10-13
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>

I just searched and you can also get the front legs including the motor from Amazon for less than $30.  I'm not sure how handy you are but that's an option.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules