Osmo Mobile 3, Can't even sign into app
1976 6 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MBW17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36476 ft

Just recieved the new osmo mobile 3. Great news, can't even use the gimbal because the mimo app literally won't let me sign in. I've tried updates, deleting, re-intalling, new sign ups, NOTHING. How is this still possible it's 2019... Anyone else have this problem?
2019-9-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

It's kind of essential to know what phone you are trying to run the app on.  Which?
2019-9-14
Use props
MBW17
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36476 ft

iPhone X, iOS 12.4.1
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you mobile device has an access to your internet connection during sign up? If you haven't created an account, you may register on our website directly. It's recommended sending us a video showing the problem for further check. We're looking forward to your response. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-15
Use props
djiuser_iS8loqcA1dr3
New

United States

I am also having this same issue. Really tragic to have this happening immediately after buying a brand new product. Not having password auto fill on the app adds to the frustration. Another example of what is probably a fine product paired poorly with a weak app. $150 sitting on my shelf doing nothing. Video shoot day cancelled. Terrible customer experience. I don’t recommend this product.
2020-3-8
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

IS this a problem related to having the font size large in the system settings?  Wild guess...
2020-3-9
Use props
DaveGrinnell
New
United States

It's pretty cool when it works.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make it work for more that 10 minutes at a time.  I've turned off wi-fi, put it in airplane mode and do not disturb to avoid interrupting the signal.  Now I can't reconnect.  Iphone says it connected, but app keeps trying to complete the connection.   Holding trigger rec and M buttons generates a new connection, but it doesn't reconnect.  Sent two videos to dji  , but they can't give me a solution as to why it won't activate the mobile 3.  Customer support/instructions are very poor.
2020-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules