New Mavic 2 Enterprise Series Firmware Released(09/16/2019)
5149 5 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Overview:
  • Date: 2019.09.16
  • Mavic 2 Enterprise Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0520
  • Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0520
  • Remote Controller Firmware: v01.01.0400
  • DJI Pilot App Android: v1.5.0
  • DJI Pilot App iOS: v1.1.1

What’s New?
  • Optimized the MSX fusion settings for the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual so the fusion intensity can be adjusted on the DJI pilot app. (only supported for android system, DJI pilot app v1.5.0 is required)
  • Changed the recorded height of GPS info to GPS absolute altitude when taking photos or videos.

Notes:
  • DO NOT update this firmware if you are using DJI Pilot app on iOS system, otherwise only the footage captured from the visual camera will be displayed in MSX mode. If you cannot use MSX mode after an update, please contact DJI support for help.
  • If you need to update new firmware, it is recommended to use DJI Pilot App on Android system.
  • Once the firmware has been updated, it cannot be reverted to the former version. Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
  • If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

2019-9-16
Use props
Fursty 1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1142864 ft

I have the firmware update and also have IOS and can no longer use the MSX feature.  Please help.  How can I go back and fix this?
2019-10-6
Use props
Fursty 1
lvl.1

I have the firmware update and also have IOS and can no longer use the MSX feature.  Please help.  How can I go back and fix this?
2019-10-6
Use props
Fursty 1
lvl.1

2019-10-6
Use props
WCSAR
lvl.1
United States

I updated the firmware on my Enterprise dual at the direction of DJI support and have lost all MSX capability. DJI, this is unacceptable.  Why haven't you updated the iOS to the same level you have the Android OS?! I have emailed support@dji.com and it has been DAYS with no response!!  Lives depend on these drones.  Your customer service is TERRIBLE!!  FIX THIS
2019-10-25
Use props
fansf1d72bdb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15886 ft
Canada

WCSAR Posted at 10-25 07:30
I updated the firmware on my Enterprise dual at the direction of DJI support and have lost all MSX capability. DJI, this is unacceptable.  Why haven't you updated the iOS to the same level you have the Android OS?! I have emailed  and it has been DAYS with no response!!  Lives depend on these drones.  Your customer service is TERRIBLE!!  FIX THIS

I have the same issue - have you been able to get resolved?
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules