H3-3D GCU for H4-3D
2989 14 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tony.lcy
New

Taiwan

Is there anyone knows that I had H3-3D with GCU already, if I buy a H4-3D gimball do I need another GCU for H4-4D spicifically?
(I mean does the H3-3D's GCU work with H4-3D or not?)

2015-6-9
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Yes, it does.
2015-6-9
Use props
tony.lcy
New

Taiwan

Hi...thanks for reply
2015-6-9
Use props
SimplePanda
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1719062 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Incidentally, both the H3-2D GCU as well as the H3-2D GCU integrated into Phantom 1 Upgrade Kit both would control and stabilize an H3-3D without issue as well so it seems that GCU's are not terribly gimbal specific within the HX-XD family.
2015-6-10
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

Hello DJI Support -  Will the H3-2d GCU v1 work with the H4-3D Gimbal as well?

Thank you
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Rafaelmazola Posted at 2016-11-18 11:56
Hello DJI Support -  Will the H3-2d GCU v1 work with the H4-3D Gimbal as well?

Thank you

No it will not.
2016-11-17
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for the reply
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

You're welcome.
2016-11-22
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

Jamie - I have another question/issue that you may be able to help. I just bought a IOSD Mark ii and received it yesterday. I installed on my F450 with Naza-M v2 and went to upgrade the firmware.

The problem is that IOSD Mark ii is not recognized on my computer. The Com port is created but it does not see the device. I  installed the windows driver but nothing... Also the AV1 is not working. I can see the OSD info on the screen but no image at all.

I did some research online and didn't find much other than people saying that I may have a dead device. It is so frustrated because I called the dealer where I bought it from (www.getfpv.com) and they said they were not able to help and not allowed to take a return/swap neither.

Do i need to send this brand new device back to DJI for service?

Thank you for all the help here.
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rafaelmazola Posted at 2016-11-23 22:51
Jamie - I have another question/issue that you may be able to help. I just bought a IOSD Mark ii a ...

Could you provide a list of your set up? When you installed the WinDriver, was the iOSD Mark II on and plugged in while installing?
2016-11-23
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-23 16:56
Could you provide a list of your set up? When you installed the WinDriver, was the iOSD Mark II on ...

Here is the setup:

DJI Flame Wheel F450
Naza-M V2
IOSD Mark ii
FPV camera connected to AV1 on the cable provided with IOSD Mark ii

Tried on two different computers running Windows 10... I followed the instructions on running the windriver and connected the IOSD Mark when prompted. The installation proceeded and on the driver said no device detected....

As I mentioned I also noticed that AV1 is giving me a black screen with the OSD info on it. I just received my H3-3D today and I am going to install and test with the zenmuse using my GoPro. I emailed support@dji.com but haven't heard back from them.

Once again thank you for the help here.... I really hope is something I can fix on my own and don't need to get it out for repair specially because is brand new and I haven't even flew the quad yet...
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rafaelmazola Posted at 2016-11-24 07:08
Here is the setup:

DJI Flame Wheel F450

What FPV system are you using with this rig? You are able to connect to at least the Naza V2 without issue, correct?
2016-11-23
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-23 18:17
What FPV system are you using with this rig? You are able to connect to at least the Naza V2 withou ...

Yes - I was able to connect the Naza-M v2 the only thing is that for the Naza-M v2 I am using my macbook pro... I was able to go through the configuration of the FC with no problems.

For the FPV I am using ImmersionRC 5Ghz for the downlink and a Fatshark Predator v2 ... I am using the FPV camera that came with the fatshark...
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rafaelmazola Posted at 2016-11-24 07:21
Yes - I was able to connect the Naza-M v2 the only thing is that for the Naza-M v2 I am using my m ...

Could you happen to provide a picture of how your iOSD is connected to your FPV system?
2016-11-25
Use props
Rafaelmazola
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-26 02:39
Could you happen to provide a picture of how your iOSD is connected to your FPV system?

Hi There - Sorry I didn't reply earlier. The problem has been resolved!! The DJI Support sent me a new driver v3.0 and I used a Windows 7 machine to update the firmware. Success there!

The camera issue was my fault... I powered the camera using the IOSD power output and didn't realize the output from the IOSD is the same as the battery that is connected (3S = 11.1v) and my camera was only rated to 5V I bought a new fpv camera and now I am back in business.

Thank you for the support! The only other question I have now is... where are the Mavic Pros?? I really need one in my fleet  
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules