1306 3 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue with the USB connector with an Iphone X

Im talking about the cable that has the silly little square slider in the left hand side of the handle, the USB cable sits inside this and allows the cable to slide back and forth when opening and closing, and it does this very well, however the bit that just doenst seem to work is when I disconnect my phone from the cable it is almost impossible to take the lightning adapter out of the phone without dis-lodging it from the little black slider part? I then spend the next few mins trying to get the USB cable back in the slider.

Is it just me or is this not a great design, I mean the idea is great but the execution is poor! the slider shoudl maybe have a lug or lipped edge so that it cant be pulled through with the phone but only pulled out say is needing to replace it. Just a thought

Whilst its annoying its still not gona make me purchase the smart controller for 2 reasons 1 Price (Far too high) 2 It doesnt fit in the Mavic 2 Pro Carry bag!

2019-9-16
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>

I took my off didn't care for it and its much easier with that piece off. I think many others didn't care for it either and took it off and threw it away
2019-9-16
Use props
Schmooit
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336581 ft
  • >>>

Yep exactly what i will do I just wondered what DJI did as far as testing it or the thought process through the design. Maybe next time they will have a better solution, as it just seems a pointless piece of plastic that would save time money and plastic if it wasnt there.

2019-9-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

I had the same issue on my original MP and MPP but the slider never popped out when removing my phone on the M2P - seems they fixed it with the newer Mavic's (or I was lucky and got a good one)
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules