Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

dronespilot Posted at 11-9 19:30
Let us know how it's performing for you.

No issues, they are very good
2019-11-11
Use props
ATAUS
lvl.1
United States

Very frustrating with the delays and the in and out of stock on Amazon....did they not plan for this?
2019-11-16
Use props
Freewell
lvl.4

China

ATAUS Posted at 11-16 09:53
Very frustrating with the delays and the in and out of stock on Amazon....did they not plan for this?

Hey,

New stock is on the way to Amazon ADD TO LIST so you can be notified.

Thanks
Harry
2019-11-18
Use props
Freewell
lvl.4

China

ATAUS Posted at 11-16 09:53
Very frustrating with the delays and the in and out of stock on Amazon....did they not plan for this?

Hey,

New stock is on the way to Amazon ADD TO LIST so you can be notified.

Thanks
Harry
2019-11-18
Use props
AFSE
New
Malaysia

Freewell Posted at 11-18 20:32
Hey,

New stock is on the way to Amazon ADD TO LIST so you can be notified.

Hey harry,

any plan to restock the wide lens on amazon?
2019-12-16
Use props
cEQtBhqjyKJB
lvl.3
Canada

Has anyone found a gimbal/lens cover that will work/fit with the Freewell wide angle lens attached to the pocket?
2019-12-17
Use props
Freewell
lvl.4

United States

AFSE Posted at 12-16 17:40
Hey harry,

any plan to restock the wide lens on amazon?

Hey,

It's available on DJI website now https://store.dji.com/product/freewell-dji-osmo-pocket-wide-angle

Thanks
Harry
2019-12-20
Use props
Freewell
lvl.4

United States

Hey Guys,

We are pleased to announce we collaborated with DJI to bring you the best experience when using wide angle lens on your Osmo Pocket which you can use now before putting the unit ON.

you can purchase this on DJI Offical website https://store.dji.com/product/fr ... ?from=menu_products

Thanks
Harry from Freewell
2019-12-22
Use props
lokety76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66 ft
New Zealand

Is there any third party case that can cover over the camera unit and this lens attached?
2020-1-13
Use props
Fred Martin
lvl.2
United States

Just got my Freewell wide angle from B&H Camera. No instructions but it looks like it can only be put on one way. Attached it and took some pictures to compare. Everything with the wide angle lens on is out of focus. Anything I need to set on the camera or what ?
2020-2-3
Use props
AndyUS19
lvl.2

United States

Fred Martin Posted at 2-3 15:18
Just got my Freewell wide angle from B&H Camera. No instructions but it looks like it can only be put on one way. Attached it and took some pictures to compare. Everything with the wide angle lens on is out of focus. Anything I need to set on the camera or what ?

I got this filter too from amazon. The way I see it's a good filter , not perfect though. You'll loose sharpness a bit. Outer edge is also blurry tiny bit. You probably won't notice in the real environment filming. IMO, it's usable filter. Note, I test it with 4k/24p though.
2020-2-3
Use props
Xanmato
lvl.1
United States

I can also confirm that there is a very slight loss in sharpness. Though if you downscale your final output video, like I do from 4k down to 1080p (or even 2.7k to 1080p), that loss is pretty much mitigated.
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_anCn8HTVbJnA
New

United States

Freewell Posted at 2019-12-22 21:35
Hey Guys,

We are pleased to announce we collaborated with DJI to bring you the best experience when using wide angle lens on your Osmo Pocket which you can use now before putting the unit ON.

I wonder if lenses or filters could be developed that attach like this... with a rubber band in the grooves on the back which hold the lens and keep the rubber band in place. It could allow for lighter and thinner designs.
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_xEkC6AzaAoc9
lvl.1
France

Whoever buy this, these things fall off too easily...
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules