Robomaster S1 and DJI Goggles RE
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aboo
lvl.1

Good day. I have DJI Goggles RE FPV helmet. Is it possible to somehow link DJI Goggles RE with Robomaster S1 (via radio interface or HDMI) to have extended immersion experience?
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of the moment, the DJI Robomaster is currently not supported for the DJI Goggles. However, we can directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-17
Use props
BGA
Second Officer

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-17 08:11
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. As of the moment, the DJI Robomaster is currently not supported for the DJI Goggles. However, we can directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

You know what would be really great? If DJI had an actual bug/feature tracker where we could both suggest things and follow development.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BGA Posted at 9-17 08:18
You know what would be really great? If DJI had an actual bug/feature tracker where we could both suggest things and follow development.

Thank you for the additional information. Unfortunately, we don't have any tracker to filled up on our website. However, we are the one who will forward your suggestion and we will surely provide you a resolution once we hear from them. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-17
Use props
Joe643
New
Canada

DJI Goggles with DJI Robomasters S1 makes a lot of sense. Would love to see this integrated.
2019-12-17
Use props
radusl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26401 ft
Japan

I also have DJI Goggles RE and i would love to connect them to the DJI Robomasters S1. That would be super cool and fun especially if it would follow the head movements also
2019-12-29
Use props
GB Bill
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4715322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-9-17 08:11

I would also like to request the developers to consider adding DJI goggle support.

Thank you
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GB Bill Posted at 1-23 22:49
I would also like to request the developers to consider adding DJI goggle support.

Thank you

Hi, Bill. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours, Bill and will forward it to our designated department for attention. We will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-1-24
Use props
Sn0wride
New

Belgium

Hi there,

Same here, I also have the DJI goggles RE , ... the Robomaster S1 is very reactive in yaw and pitch and would be super to have this react to the accelerometers in the goggles ((and technically feasable ) just like with the camera on the DJI air-drones you would expect the same for the DJI ground-drones, any news on this ?
2020-7-29
Use props
djiuser_frHH0R6Jz2hH
lvl.1

United States

I own both pairs of dji goggle the original white ones and the new fpv drone ones it would be excellent if they worked with all dji products including the RoboMaster,  ronin and Omso for camera/gimbal control I assumed when I added the RoboMaster to my ever growing inventory of dji products that the goggles would function with them since they offer an fpv immersion option how else would I accomplish this with my phone in a crap headset? Get real! An oculus quest 2 port of the RoboMaster app might also be a good option since quest runs on android as does the app. I’m following up though on OP request for the integration of the RoboMaster with the dji goggles and also feature suggestion through development tracking options
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules