Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Physical Connection Issue. Considering Getting the Wireless Adapter
766 1 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neo Supreme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 76329 ft

Hey everyone.  I sometimes have an issue connecting my OP to my device, with the supplied USB-C or Lighting attachment.  I have to play around with connecting and re-connecting my OP to my phone(s), which is a Samsung Galaxy 9 and an Iphone 7.
Does anyone else have this issue?  As a work around, I was considering to get the wireless adapter.  Does the wireless adpater provide the same functionality on your device as the physical connection?
I'm asking anyone that actually used the wireless adapter.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Neo Supreme. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Pocket and uses the DJI Osmo Pocket Wireless Module. In addition the wireless module can connect the mobile device to the DJI Osmo Pocket via Bluetooth/Wi-Fi. After the wireless module is connected, the DJI Osmo Pocket can be controlled remotely, and shooting with the DJI Osmo Pocket becomes more convenient. The wireless module can also make the DJI Osmo Pocket stand more steadily on the flat surface, and the USB-C port can charge the DJI Osmo Pocket when it is being used. In an environment without interference, the distance can reach up to 50 m in 2.4 GHz or up to 60 m in 5.8 GHz. Thank you.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules