o(^-^)o
Denshi-chan
lvl.1

I want to use APIs.When can I use them?
2019-9-17
Use props
BGA
Second Officer

Not sure I fully understand your question. There ius already an APi for programming the robot using Scratch or Python. It is incomplete, but it works.  https://www.dji.com/robomaster-s1/programming-guide
2019-9-17
Use props
BGA
Second Officer

BGA Posted at 9-17 08:16
Not sure I fully understand your question. There ius already an APi for programming the robot using Scratch or Python. It is incomplete, but it works.  https://www.dji.com/robomaster-s1/programming-guide

Also, the Robomaster app has tutorials on how to program the robot.
2019-9-17
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4

Yes I recommend starting with The Road to Mastery section of the Lab in the Robomaster App.  It's a pretty great thing, and shows a ton of features step-by-step, all using the APIs that we currently have access to.
2019-9-17
Use props
Denshi-chan
lvl.1

Really? I will try it!

But my question is importing other libraries.
I think it's now unavailable.
2019-9-18
Use props
MarkusXL
lvl.4

Correct.  Look at my older posts, I went through and found only very few standard Python modules can be imported.   We got math and time and couple others only.
2019-9-18
Use props
BGA
Second Officer

Denshi-chan Posted at 9-18 05:26
Really? I will try it!

But my question is importing other libraries.

I would not count on arbitrary external Python libraries being ever supported and I do not think it is necessary (well, they should at least make OpenCV available for image processing/recognition).

It would also be cool if we could actually create server programs to run in the robot that could accept external input (via TCP/IP or some higher level protocol). But I would guess this is asking too much.
2019-9-18
Use props
Denshi-chan
lvl.1

I will see your posts! Thank you!

That's nice if we can control with other server.
Maybe, these requests are too much... I also think so.
But this robot has potential to play more freely. I can't help expecting!

2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules