adjust the stick assignment of the DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER
5970 5 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AeroMovie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>

i have a question about the DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER Mode 2. Is it possible to adjust the stick assignment of the DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER? Just like with the Inspire 2 or Phantom 4. The default setting is press Pitch from front to back to take off. But I need to pull the pitch from the back to the front to take off.
2019-9-17
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft

That's really odd. Sounds like the stick bindings are messed up. As far as I know DJI told me that binding controls in the FPV goggles does not work currently so the only way to fix this would be through betaflight on the receiver tab. Try hooking up your drone to a comp, run betaflight, connect a battery and turn on your remote and see how your endpoints are responding on the receiver tab. See what channel map it is set to, mine is on default or AETR.
2019-9-17
Use props
FPV Thailand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1206775 ft

You can reverse the channels in Betaflight
2019-9-17
Use props
AeroMovie
Second Officer
  • >>>

Charmande Posted at 9-17 06:48
That's really odd. Sounds like the stick bindings are messed up. As far as I know DJI told me that binding controls in the FPV goggles does not work currently so the only way to fix this would be through betaflight on the receiver tab. Try hooking up your drone to a comp, run betaflight, connect a battery and turn on your remote and see how your endpoints are responding on the receiver tab. See what channel map it is set to, mine is on default or AETR.

Sorry, my english isn't that good.
I want to use the stick arrangement for engine gas the other way around.
I always fly with pitch pull to take off.
That's why I asked if this is possible in the DJI FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER.

FPV Thailand
Thanks for the info
2019-9-17
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft

AeroMovie Posted at 9-17 22:34
Sorry, my english isn't that good.
I want to use the stick arrangement for engine gas the other way around.
I always fly with pitch pull to take off.

It is possible to do this. In betaflight go to the CLI command tab then type in the following command: rxrange 2 2000 1000 then hit ENTER then click SAVE. Now when your reconnect in betaflight look at your receiver tab with the transmitter connected and battery and you should have the pitch the way you want it. This command works for any setting in the receiver tab simply change the number after rxrange command. So for instance if you want to change the 4th item on the receiver list you would type in rxrange 4 2000 1000 into the CLI command. Make sure you have props off for safety and hopefully this works for you!
2019-9-18
Use props
AeroMovie
Second Officer
  • >>>

Charmande Posted at 9-18 07:50
It is possible to do this. In betaflight go to the CLI command tab then type in the following command: rxrange 2 2000 1000 then hit ENTER then click SAVE. Now when your reconnect in betaflight look at your receiver tab with the transmitter connected and battery and you should have the pitch the way you want it. This command works for any setting in the receiver tab simply change the number after rxrange command. So for instance if you want to change the 4th item on the receiver list you would type in rxrange 4 2000 1000 into the CLI command. Make sure you have props off for safety and hopefully this works for you!

Thanks for the info.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules