Mimo App for Android missing Feature
5276 10 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheReem
lvl.2

I would like to know when we get the setting's options like the iPhone users?  I mean why such a professional gimmick if you can not even set the iso value for the "camera"?  Slow motion would be a dream ... will it be with an app update and if so when?  enough power has the S10 ...

P.s. this Forum is very inactive.....
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback. As of the time being, the Slow motion feature is only available for an iOS and as of the time being, we don't have information if this would be supported by the Android version in the future. However, I'd like to forward this suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-18
Use props
TheReem
lvl.2

LoL that a copy and paste answer...

And I know that is not supported that's why I open this thread...

But what's about FPS/Iso etc?

This time no copy and paste please.

Thx
2019-9-18
Use props
TheReem
lvl.2

Just the iso setting maybe?...
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_MQIjiGH7Gp79
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372982 ft

Also, please add possibility to record to sd card!!
2019-10-13
Use props
fans2218eb9a
New

United States

Literally just bought the osmo 3 for the slow motion feature only to find out it doesn't work with android phones... wtf dji when are we getting slow motion capture on this device????
2019-10-27
Use props
djiuser_elv2gFNu1EnJ
New
Switzerland

it looks like they take the android community not as impossible as it is.
now i search for a better company that support android on a gimbal without a 3rd or 4th part app.  Send my Osmo mobile 3 back
2019-11-2
Use props
djiuser_elv2gFNu1EnJ
New
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 9-18 08:34
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback. As of the time being, the Slow motion feature is only available for an iOS and as of the time being, we don't have information if this would be supported by the Android version in the future. However, I'd like to forward this suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.

please stop copy paste antworten its unserios
2019-11-2
Use props
desolatedflesh
lvl.1
Italy

I don't know if it's better silence or copy and paste....By the way the two options are useless in the same manner
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_48F8sgXEuxmj
New

Russia

desolatedflesh Posted at 2020-8-6 02:35
I don't know if it's better silence or copy and paste....By the way the two options are useless in the same manner

Up and help please
2022-11-6
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

As far as I know, the Mimo app DOES support setting the ISO value, shutter time, slowmotion also on Android nowadays? At least I have those options with the Pocket 2 and an Android phone/tablet.
2022-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules