Mavic Air will not connect to PC - unable to login to Dji Assistant2
1281 5 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g7LtiVu6aZY7
New

To whom it concerns,

I would like assistance with the following issues.

ISSUE 1 - Mavic Air will not connect to Windows 10 Pc.
My Mavic air has decided to no longer connect to my windows 10 PC using the USB cable provided.  This was not an issue before.  I need to connect it so I can remove footage from the internal memory on the device.  I see others had the same issue but a proper resolution has never being provided to fix the issue.

mavic-air-error-usb.jpg

I wish for a prompt resolution to this issue or else I will request a Brand new drone be shipped out asap.

ISSUE 2 - Unable to login to Dji Assistant 2
Today I downloaded and installed Dji Assistant 2.

I thought it might help resolve issue one with the drone not connecting to the Pc but I cannot login using the correct login details.

It keeps giving NETWORK ERROR (2-302)

mavic-air-error-dji-assist-login.jpg

1: What is causing this error and how can it be resolved? Before you ask I am using the correct login details.

NB: These issues need to be resolved asap due to a project deadline I am working on.  

Awaiting your prompt reply and resolution to these issues.

Thanks,
John.

2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We already forwarded this concern to our designated department and they are now looking into it. We will surely provide you a resolution once we already hear from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-18
Use props
Airburner
lvl.1

I have the very same problem, Need soltion ASAP
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for your patience, the 302 error should have been fixed, could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?
2019-9-19
Use props
Tinman7279
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-18 09:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We already forwarded this concern to our designated department and they are now looking into it. We will surely provide you a resolution once we already hear from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

My Mavic air won't connect to PC. This is the third DJI Drone to have issues.
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tinman7279 Posted at 11-1 08:23
My Mavic air won't connect to PC. This is the third DJI Drone to have issues.

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to use a different USB communication cable on connecting the drone to PC, to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please try to use a different PC for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules