Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to check if a battery is genuine or not?
3419 10 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaDDistiC
New

I bought a battery few days back from a person who told me that he purchased it from Singapore from an authentic DJI store. It was sealed and upon opening, i found an interesting thing which got me thinking if its a genuine one or not. Is there any way i can check if its an original product of DJI or a counterfeit?
The issue-

check the picture below, there is a website address "www.bis.gov.in" printed in the info sticker that leads to an Indian website. Why on earth there will be an Indian website address printed in the sticker when its manufactured in China and being sold in Singapore? I would really appreciate if any moderator or admin can check and let me know some detailed info about this issue.

First one is of battery and 2nd one is from box.

69909050_508414416403033_6526000143945170944_n.jpg 69849163_588129618387279_3219932884412399616_n.jpg

2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. I already sent you a PM kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2019-9-18
Use props
fans86fa6b70
New

United States

I purchased a battery off amazon that has the same URL. It has other odd qualities to it such as oddly printed packaging and a printed QR code rather than a sticker like other batteries I own. Is this an authentic battery or refurbished?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
2020-6-15
Use props
Logi4595
New

Singapore

Hi,

I have also recently purchased a batteries from a retail store in Singapore. One of the two batteries purchased does not have the sticker with the QR code. I was told to refer to the serial number shown on the app when the drone is connected to my controller. Could i also check if my batteries are genuine?

The serial number is: 1390011611

2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Logi4595 Posted at 4-2 01:10
Hi,

I have also recently purchased a batteries from a retail store in Singapore. One of the two batteries purchased does not have the sticker with the QR code. I was told to refer to the serial number shown on the app when the drone is connected to my controller. Could i also check if my batteries are genuine?

Hello, there. We are sorry that the DJI Serial Number consists of Alphabets and figures. We are afraid this is not our products, To better confirm, could you please send us a picture?
2023-4-2
Use props
Logi4595
New

Singapore

Hi Wanda, thanks for letting us know.  Here are some of the images of the batteries. Two of them was purchased recently. Please do help us to confirm if these are genuine products or not.

Images of the battery housing:

Images of the battery bottom:

Images of the battery serial number
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Logi4595 Posted at 4-2 17:55
Hi Wanda, thanks for letting us know.  Here are some of the images of the batteries. Two of them was purchased recently. Please do help us to confirm if these are genuine products or not.

Images of the battery housing:

Hi there, we can read out the serial number from this battery. According to this serial number(W20ADD22011658), it's an Inspire 1 -TB48 battery. As for the other two batteries, could you please also provide us with the serial numbers or a more clear photo showing the serial numbers?
2023-4-2
Use props
Logi4595
New

Singapore

Hi Mindy, thanks for the confirmation. We were informed by the retail store that the serial number of the battery refers to the serial number found in the app. One of the batteries sold by the retail store does not have that sticker, is there any other way to check?

Here is an image of the battery serial number:

No serial number:
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Logi4595 Posted at 4-4 20:43
Hi Mindy, thanks for the confirmation. We were informed by the retail store that the serial number of the battery refers to the serial number found in the app. One of the batteries sold by the retail store does not have that sticker, is there any other way to check?

Here is an image of the battery serial number:

Hello, I scan the QR code and the SN of this battery W19ABL18010148, we can not check any information about the battery with its SN.
About the no-sticker, the other method is to check the SN in the App or search for the SN on the original box. You may contact the seller for help if you can not find it.
2023-4-5
Use props
djiuser_WtatyTz8ACF6
New

Pakistan

I was going to buy a used Mavic pro platinum. However the seller said that it's original battery had swollen so he bought a new Mavic pro battery for it. This is the picture he sent me of the new battery. I'm having concerns regarding its authenticity as it doesnt have DJI written on it and no QR code. Should i continue with the purchase? Is the battery original? I have also attached a picture of the drone. How do i check if that is authentic?

2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_WtatyTz8ACF6 Posted at 5-15 01:18
I was going to buy a used Mavic pro platinum. However the seller said that it's original battery had swollen so he bought a new Mavic pro battery for it. This is the picture he sent me of the new battery. I'm having concerns regarding its authenticity as it doesnt have DJI written on it and no QR code. Should i continue with the purchase? Is the battery original? I have also attached a picture of the drone. How do i check if that is authentic?

[view_image]

Hi there, if there is no serial number, we are unable to guarantee whether it's authentic or not. To protect your interest, we recommend you purchase from the official channel. https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules