Faulty Osmo Mobile 3?
3099 1 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Straymuffin
lvl.1

Hi,  

I got my Osmo Moble 3 yesterday but can’t get the thing to work. I’ve read the manual, watched the tutorials and searched the forum but found no solutions, can anyone here offer any suggestions to fix it?

I initially charged the Osmo for 3-4 hours but it was still only flashing one light on the battery indicator. I then plugged it in to a different charger and left it to charge overnight. In the morning it was still only showing 2 out of the 3 battery indicator lights.

I managed to connect it to my iPhone XS Max and update the firmware, but the battery still won't fully charge and when I connect it to my phone it will only stay connected for 20 seconds or so. I have deleted the bluetooth connection, turned off all other bluetooth devices, removed the phone case and reconnected, but the issue still persists.

It sometimes displays an error on the Mimo app saying the gimbal temperature is too low, but it has been at room temperature for over 24 hours. I believe this error may also indicate the battery is undercharged?

Although there are two led lights indicating the battery charge, the Mimo app shows the gimbal battery as red and almost empty.

Is there anything I can do to resolve these issues, or is it just a faulty unit that will need to be returned?
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. I will highly recommend you to contact our designated department to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support. We do have our professional team who will perform a further evaluation on your unit and then the corresponding resolution will be provided. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Again we're sorry for the trouble.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules