Ronin SC "Yaw Re-Balance Needed"
4291 2 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c5be8ed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387159 ft

Having issues with the balancing test with the Ronin-SC no matter what I do it always says "Yaw Re-Balance Needed". I should point out that Yaw is the same as Tilt, but the new DJI application changed the wording. As shown in the message below.

Payload includes:
Panasonic GH5 1.6 pounds
Tokina 11-16 f2.8 1.21 pounds

Total payload is 2.81 pounds, well below the maximum payload capacity of the Ronin-SC.

I have followed all the tutorials and videos walking through the process of balancing the gimbal. Here is a picture with all the other motors locked, except for the tilt / yaw axis. With the gimbal off, it holds itself at various different angles without tipping forward or backward as shown below.

Despite this warning, the gimbal seems to operate ok with this setup. Should I just disregard this message, or do I maybe need to consider upgrading to a Ronin S?

Thanks
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles, Yaw is the same as Pan, Tilt is the same as Pitch. Please double-check if the Pan axis has been physically balanced. If yes, please Auto Tune the device to see if the Balance Test is perfect.
2019-9-19
Use props
bloemkool
New

hi, i recently bought a Ronin S , had a crane 2 before.  
I did a auto tune, balance test and system calibration.  But still my footage is very wobbly. Can you help me please ?
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules