Current wait time for Phantom 3 Pro
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cfovargue
lvl.1

United States

Can someone, preferably DJI, comment to realistic timing for P3 Pro orders? I just placed mine with an extra battery and a few extra accessories this weekend and after reading these forums am deeply concerned it could be 2+ months until I receive it? Is it true if I ask for my money back it will take DJI 2+ months to refund me as well, considering it took them 2 seconds to take it?
2015-6-9
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI is shipping orders out much faster now. But, it's certainly going to be slower than ordering from a DJI dealer who has them in stock in the US.

If anyone in the US is looking to buy, there are many authorized DJI dealers who have them in stock on Amazon right now. Here's a complete list:

http://www.PhantomHelp.com/Available

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-9
Use props
Antti
lvl.1

Finland

I put my extra batteries on another order because they have a longer delivery time. Phantom itself got from ordering to nearly delivered (arrived to customs in finland this morning) in around week or so.
2015-6-9
Use props
cfovargue
lvl.1

United States

Antti Posted at 2015-6-10 12:59
I put my extra batteries on another order because they have a longer delivery time. Phantom itself g ...

Thanks, wish I knew about the separate orders saving time. But it is good to hear the delivery times appear to have shortened compared to April/May orders!
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules