OTG Cable for Spark
1424 4 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jere_Ana
lvl.3

I just got a brand new spark and was wondering if I should get an OTG cable. I've heard both good and bad things about it. If someone can explain it to be that would be great.
2019-9-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

It will create a hard line connection between the RC and your device - in my experience it presented a more stable signal but DJI do not recommend using it as the RC and device are designed to connect over WiFi on the Spark. Try both out and see what one you prefer.  
2019-9-19
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3

A J Posted at 9-19 00:10
It will create a hard line connection between the RC and your device - in my experience it presented a more stable signal but DJI do not recommend using it as the RC and device are designed to connect over WiFi on the Spark. Try both out and see what one you prefer.

okay thank you. Is there a difference between the micro usb to lightning or the micro usb to usb and then lightning, if that makes sense
2019-9-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Jere_Ana Posted at 9-19 00:25
okay thank you. Is there a difference between the micro usb to lightning or the micro usb to usb and then lightning, if that makes sense

From what I remember the Spark has a micro USB port so you will need a micro USB to USB A adaptor cable then connect a USB A cable to the adaptor with the lightning end to your iPhone.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide information with regard to this matter. However, we would like to advise that, the OTG cable is currently recommended for the supported  Android devices. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules