DJI Ronin S Joystick Replacement
12314 19 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frameless
lvl.1

I recently went on a trip to Iceland and during a hike the joystick on my Ronin S came loose and I cannot find it. I also couldn't find any information on how to get this part to be replaced. I submitted a ticket as well as contacted DJI support via the phone only to be hung up by a representative once and then another representative giving me some vague general information. So I would love to get some actual support from the forum if possible.

TLDR; How can I get/purchase another joystick for my Ronin S without having to purchase a new gimbal?

Thanks!
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read and know the frustrations with our customer support team. I've reached and seek the designated team and they've replied to your email yesterday. We appreciate you being patient and understanding.
2019-9-19
Use props
frameless
lvl.1

DJI Diana Posted at 9-19 10:05
Hi, we're sorry to read and know the frustrations with our customer support team. I've reached and seek the designated team and they've replied to your email yesterday. We appreciate you being patient and understanding.

If you consider an automated message as a reply then I suppose they did replied to my inquiry that I've sent. I'm just looking to see how I could purchase a replacement joystick for the DJI Ronin S that I've had for the past year. It shouldn't be that hard to give me a solid answer if it's possible to get one from DJI at a fee or simply cannot without having to purchase another brand new unit.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

frameless Posted at 9-19 13:57
If you consider an automated message as a reply then I suppose they did replied to my inquiry that I've sent. I'm just looking to see how I could purchase a replacement joystick for the DJI Ronin S that I've had for the past year. It shouldn't be that hard to give me a solid answer if it's possible to get one from DJI at a fee or simply cannot without having to purchase another brand new unit.

Hi, apologies for that. However we may need the complete shipping address to identify whether a special order can be placed within your area if ever the part requested is available. Rest assured that whenever all the needed information are gathered, you will be notified via email if the part is available for you to order. Hope this clarifies and thank you again for your patience.
2019-9-19
Use props
Kezi
New

DJI Diana Posted at 9-19 14:50
Hi, apologies for that. However we may need the complete shipping address to identify whether a special order can be placed within your area if ever the part requested is available. Rest assured that whenever all the needed information are gathered, you will be notified via email if the part is available for you to order. Hope this clarifies and thank you again for your patience.

Hello Diana
I also have lost my joystick and cannot find a way to buy a replacement for just the joystick. This must be a simple solution so please direct me how to purchase.
Thank you
2019-9-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Kezi Posted at 9-24 04:49
Hello Diana
I also have lost my joystick and cannot find a way to buy a replacement for just the joystick. This must be a simple solution so please direct me how to purchase.
Thank you

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you!
2019-9-24
Use props
A7med.Dawood
New
Kenya

Hi

I also lost mine and I don’t know where to purchase it
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

A7med.Dawood Posted at 12-16 04:19
Hi

I also lost mine and I don’t know where to purchase it

Sorry to know you have the same problem, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if it is available in our repair center.
2019-12-16
Use props
fans779df225
New
United Kingdom

Has anyone had any luck getting a replacement? Seems very strange that this part id so hard to find anywhere online.
2020-3-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fans779df225 Posted at 3-18 06:53
Has anyone had any luck getting a replacement? Seems very strange that this part id so hard to find anywhere online.

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to see if it is available in our repair center.
2020-3-18
Use props
alx1707
New

France

I lost it too. I've got a wedding to film in few day. Where the hell can i find this piece? It's a shame this can be lost. How can it be in two parts !!!?  How a 0.20€ piece could make a 500€ machine unusable !!!????  Where can i find it !!?
Sure if i have to buy an other stabilizer, i will never buy Dji products anymore.
2020-8-17
Use props
ATL_AI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1988 ft
United States

Ive lost mine as well, can I get / buy a replacement?
2020-10-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

ATL_AI Posted at 10-22 12:09

Sorry to hear that, you are recommended to contact support@dji.com to check whether it is able to get one from the repair center, thank you.
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_D0CpfdHSYLhy
New
United States

You can buy replacements on Amazon for 6$
They’re the same as the mavic mini controls joysticks
2021-2-27
Use props
djiuser_D0CpfdHSYLhy
New
United States

ATL_AI Posted at 2020-10-22 12:09

You can buy replacements on Amazon for 6$
They’re the same as the mavic mini controls
2021-2-27
Use props
djiuser_5tow05Vvq83E
New

United States

It is funny, this exact same thing happened to me. I was on a hike with my wife. I had the gimbal packed in my backpack with my down coat as protection.

When I took the gimbal out and of my backpack the joystick just fell off and went flying. I was on a mountain and could not find it back.

I called to get the part replaced since I only purchased it on February 7! I first reached out to chat support... then I received a call and the only thing they could do: send me to a site to order a new one... it’s not about the money! It’s about your terrible product failing... customer service is: sending a new stick that costs $5 dollars for the consumer (probably $0.50 cents for them) and say: our apologies for the terrible quality of the joystick that just falls off when you don’t want to...

I’m going to just trash my gimbal.. I honestly don’t give a damn about the money. It’s about decent customer service and being there for your customer.. BYE DJI
2021-5-11
Use props
Vps_Cinema
New

India

hello sir, this is purushotham from hyd, india. My ronin rs2 joystick problem, how can i replace joystick. please suggest me. my email: vps.8mmstudios@gmail.com
2022-8-7
Use props
djiuser_xEwHpFZjPXdk
New

Ghana

Hello any help on my RONIN RS2 joystick it's broken
This is my email rhattywebster@gmail.com
2023-3-12
Use props
Wuawydu
New

Brazil

Hello any help on my RONIN RS2 joystick it's broken
This is my email: rodrigon30@gmail.com
2023-3-24
Use props
GComm_Osmo0
New

United States

We have a joystick problem and have sent our gimbal for repair. Received an repair estimate that does not seem to have anything to do with the problem. Trying to reach service but don't know how. Sent an email to an address the chat bot directed me to, but have not heard back. This customer service system is terrible.
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules