FAKE DJI? Is there a way to check?
8414 3 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyEditor76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19265 ft

Hello all.  Just got my Osmo Action and loving it.  I bought two DJI batteries from Amazon UK.  The came in DJI packets, had the instructions/warrenty inside and now which to check if they 100% real, as the battery life seems much less than the battery that came with the camera.  They are branded as DJI on the battery, look identical, but was just hoping there was a way of confirming with serial numbers or barcode etc?

Many thanks,

A
2019-9-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

Serial number maybe a moderator can check, in all my years using dji equipment I’ve never known copied batteries unless they were sold as that, remember it takes a couple of charges and use for batteries to come up to spec .
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry/ We would like to help you out with regard to this matter and I would like to ask if you could possibly provide us the screenshot of the battery, or send us the serial number of the batteries via PM here in DJI Forum for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
djiuser_u13cP5EjeEoE
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-9-19 11:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry/ We would like to help you out with regard to this matter and I would like to ask if you could possibly provide us the screenshot of the battery, or send us the serial number of the batteries via PM here in DJI Forum for further assistance. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Could you possibly tell me if this mavic air is original SN: ok1df1c3bd0177.

Thank you
2020-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules