Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iPhone 11 and DJI Go 4.0 app
3380 5 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
balans007
lvl.2
Flight distance : 675082 ft

The new iPhone 11 comes out tomorrow Sep. 20, 2019.  Will DJI Go 4.0 app for iOS work correctly with the new iPhone 11 or does DJI need upgrade the app first before I use it?

2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 will work on the DJI Go 4 app. However, since we haven't tested it yet we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device on the application. In addition, this concern is already been forwarded to our designated department and they are now looking into it. We will surely provide you an update once we hear from them. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-9-19
Use props
fans5339b87f
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-19 11:33
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. There is a possibility that the iPhone 11 will work on the DJI Go 4 app. However, since we haven't tested it yet we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device on the application. In addition, this concern is already been forwarded to our designated department and they are now looking into it. We will surely provide you an update once we hear from them. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

I tried to use the app for the Osmo 2 and doesnt work with Iphone 11
Even deleted and reloaded.
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans5339b87f Posted at 10-26 18:26
I tried to use the app for the Osmo 2 and doesnt work with Iphone 11
Even deleted and reloaded.

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please clarify if what application are you using to run your DJI Osmo Mobile 2? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-10-28
Use props
davidsanguinettiolivaresgmail.com
New

Chile

Hi from Chile !

I’ve a problem to Con ect the Phantom 3 Advanced with my iPhone 11 on DJI Go App (the most recent version on 27/JAN/2020)

I have the genuine cable Lightning(new) Then, isn’t a problem off actualization or a hardware error....
I can to conmect the Huawei P20 with USB-microUSB cable and run perfectly ....

We need a good support...
2020-1-27
Use props
fansc41e7e68
New

United States

Does DJI even care about us on iPhone 11?
2020-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules