Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with exporting videos from iphone tello app
2995 1 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deathsquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>

Using the official Tello app on iPhone XS I sometimes have the issue where it exports the wrong video or I cannot export certain videos. Let’s say I recorded 4 videos. I will click each and export to camera roll. Then when I check my camera roll it has exported one of the videos twice and missed one. Same with if I delete the videos I don’t want and export the ones I do. Sometimes they aren’t the same video and it may be one I deleted. I deleted the app, reinstalled. After every flight I export everything then delete everything so it shouldn’t have any issues but it does for some reason. Anyone else have these sort of issues? is there any way to fix this? The app also seems to have a select all export function for photo's but not for videos.
2019-9-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, could you please take a video showing the issue for us? Just now we had a test, we don't have this problem. If convenience, please send the video to us via support@ryzerobotics.com Thanks a lot. Have a good day.
2019-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules