Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Difference between dji goggles
1104 2 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colby H.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>

Hello,
What is the difference between the Normal dji goggles and the dji Racing goggles? Please let me know because I was looking into which one I should buy.

Thanks!
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

The color of DJI Goggles RE is red and black while that of DJI Goggles is white. In addition to all functions of the DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE has been optimized in the following seven aspects for better user experience:

1.  In addition to the OcuSync 2.4 GHz frequency band, the DJI Goggles RE also supports the 5.8 GHz band, which can avoid the wireless interference on the 2.4 GHz band.
2.  The internal linear polarized omnidirectional antennas have been redesigned and new external Pagoda antenna is added for better receiving of wireless signals.
3. The radio communication strategy and video decoding algorithm are restructured to lower transmission latency to 50 ms* (with wireless transmission latency of less than 10 ms), ensuring smooth and reliable video transmission and avoiding screen freeze and disconnection issues hen operating in a normal environment.
4. The DJI Goggles RE supports analog transmission at any integer frequency between 5.650 GHz and 5.925 GHz and analog video storage on a Micro SD card.
5. The DJI Goggles RE can store digital video on a Micro SD card.
6. The DJI Goggles RE supports panoramic viewing and local video playback.
7. The facial pad has been redesigned and the headband now uses a new replaceable leather material to make it even more comfortable to wear.
2019-9-19
Use props
Colby H.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3048960 ft
  • >>>

Alright thanks!
I think I will buy the RE goggles. They seem to be a little bit better than the regular ones from what I see. Also, I had one more question, Can I use the Mavic 2 enterprice light adapter that sits on top of the mavic 2 for my mavic 2 pro? Is it compatatble for the other mavic 2 series? If not, what other lights would you recommend for my mavic 2 to light up its path in the dark?

Thanks again!
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules