Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care
176 4 9-19 16:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkItUp
lvl.1

I bought my Spark off of eBay from a seller that wasn’t in the same state as myself. I would like to purchase the DJI Care since the Go 4 app said I’m still eligible, but I thought I remembered reading that the drone has to be purchased in the same state.  Can you enlighten me on this?  Am I still eligible, can I still purchase the insurance?
9-19 16:28
Use props
nilanjan118
First Officer
Flight distance : 438642 ft

Within 48 hours of activating your Spark, you can buy DJI Care online and link it with your Spark's serial number. Check the DJI online store for more details.
9-19 16:51
Use props
Tentoes
Captain
Flight distance : 214209 ft

Has nothing to do with buying in your state, but don't waste time as it's only good for 48 hours after you activate.
9-19 18:45
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi SparkItUp, please ensure DJI Care Refresh and the drone are purchased from the same country or region, you may PM us the serial number of your drone, we'd like help to check.
9-19 19:17
Use props
zillur845
New

Ich habe hier ein paar Beiträge in Bezug auf die State Farm Insurance und das DJI Care Refresh gelesen. Ich hätte gerne Ihre Meinung und warum ist es Ihrer Meinung nach die bessere Wahl? Ich glaube, dass dieses Forum ein echtes reales Benutzerforum ist und ich schätze deine Meinung. Ich möchte hinzufügen, dass ich aufrichtig daran glaube, dass das Fliegen nach und innerhalb der FAA-Regeln, Vorschriften und Richtlinien erfolgt. Mit anderen Worten, ich würde als Freizeitnutzer verantwortungsbewusst fliegen. Bitte sag mir deine Gedanken.................. Danke
9-22 23:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules