Aircraft Encoder error (0x400000) and Camera sensor error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Videoinvolo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2485869 ft
  • >>>

I own an Inspire 2 CineDNG & Prores with an X7 camera.
A couple of days ago, After some flights I got Those 2 errors: Aircraft Encoder error (0x400000) and Camera sensor error.No way at all to get the camera signal again, I can’t switch from picture to video, and the SD and SSD are not recognized (resulting as NO SD)

I tried to downgrade the firmware V. 01.02.0100 and with this firmware I can see the signal from the X7 cam, but full of regularly spaced, black vertical lines.

I switched to another gimbal I have (X4S) and even on this gimbal there are problems.

Any idea?

Image from X7

Image from X7

Image from X4S

Image from X4S
2019-9-20
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

Are you sure the Gimbal is mounted correctly, it's not just good enough for it to be attached it should also be locked into place. I would try resetting the camera settings and then updating the firmware to the latest again, these may not work but it's worth a try.
Edit: I assume you mounted it right but just incase see page 9 of the manual https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/zenmuse+x7/20180718/Zenmuse+X7+User+Manual+EN+v1.4.pdf
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry that you are currently experiencing some issues with your unit. This issue will be probably caused by gimbal damper. Can you please try to reconnect and connect again the gimbal and test it again to see if the problem persist?  If the problem persist, I will highly recommend you to send your unit to our repair facility for further evaluation. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. You may refer to the link below to contact them. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-9-20
Use props
Microchips
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3348051 ft

Try cleaning the contacts on the gimbal and on the mounting on the drone...I clean mine with a can of compressed air.
2019-9-21
Use props
fansff41b449
lvl.1

I bought Inspire 2 with Zenmuse X7 camera, Crystalsky and Cendence controller. Drone was activated few days later and hasn’t fly.  Image on monitor from X7 camera was good , but after updating firmware on last version (V.01.02.0400) I had critical errors (photo included)  and no image from camera X7 on motior. I updated drone with my PC with cable from DJI Assist 2. What should I do?  I did factory reset drone on app but it didn’t help .
2019-9-25
Use props
Pschach1
lvl.1

United States

Did this ever get resolved? I'm experiencing the same issue after install of Main controller, gimbal mount, and FPV cam.
2022-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules