Mavic 2 enterprise-no thermal image
4809 7 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LcKnTnJ
lvl.1

Updated our drone and now when I pick MSX or thermal normal thermal mode.  No thermal image shows on the screen, the temperature shows up.  This is frustrating since we need this for work.
2019-9-20
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>

Check to see if isotherm is on with weird temperatures. Also, you might try doing a camera reset.
2019-9-20
Use props
fans0fb78c8b
New

I have the same problem. Could you solve it?
2019-9-23
Use props
Zuccar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35148 ft

If you updated and are using the iOS app, I have bad news for
You.

From /thread-198164-1-1.html

“DO NOT update this firmware if you are using DJI Pilot app on iOS system, otherwise only the footage captured from the visual camera will be displayed in MSX mode. If you cannot use MSX mode after an update, please contact DJI support for help.“
2019-9-25
Use props
djiuser_LcKnTnJ
lvl.1

United States

Zuccar Posted at 9-25 09:08
If you updated and are using the iOS app, I have bad news for
You.

I did do a camera reset, and that brought back regular IR mode.  MSX still doesn't work.  This is frustrating!  And our company has auto-updates enabled.  UGH!
2019-11-7
Use props
Drohnenservice Usedom
lvl.3
Germany

djiuser_LcKnTnJ Posted at 11-7 07:12
I did do a camera reset, and that brought back regular IR mode.  MSX still doesn't work.  This is frustrating!  And our company has auto-updates enabled.  UGH!

Hi,
i updated my m2e dual yesterday with iOS and everything works, After a restart MSX shows up again, but it looks different, now you have a fader for the MSX intensity. You need the newest Pilot App update also.

Greetings
2019-11-19
Use props
Kalle2017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 987310 ft
Germany

DJI Pilot App iOS Version 1.1.2

Changelog:

Adds support for iOS 13 and fixes an issue where the app crashed unexpectedly.
Optimizes the MSX function for Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to support to adjust MSX level.
(Aircraft firmware version 01.01.0520 is required)
2019-11-20
Use props
djiuser_x62FLOAD2VZG
lvl.1

United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2019-9-20 11:10
Check to see if isotherm is on with weird temperatures. Also, you might try doing a camera reset.

This answer SOLVED my issue.  The temp, search for people was on.  outside temp was 50 degrees, so everything was black,  Disabled that, and all heat detection was shown.
-thank you,
2020-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules