How to rotate screen in DJI Mimo?
7123 4 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Janek _KRK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5000 ft

I would like to use a short extension  USB C cable between DJI Osmo Pocket and my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone.  Connection in OP is from left side of the unit, for short extension cable the socket in my phone is on the left side too. Unfortunately picture in DJI Mimo is upside down. In settings there is no such a way to change this orientation. How to solve this problem?

2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Janek _KRK. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy S8 in the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Osmo Pocket and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will work on the DJI Osmo Pocket. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Samsung Galaxy S8  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-9-20
Use props
Janek _KRK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5000 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 08:42
Hello and good day Janek _KRK. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung Galaxy S8 in the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI Osmo Pocket and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S8 will work on the DJI Osmo Pocket. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Mimo application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Samsung Galaxy S8  if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.

DJI Stephen, thanks for prompt reply. But you missed the point, No matter what phone I use to connect to OP - DJI Mimo has no option to reverse picture upside down. That was my question to add this option in next upgrade of DJI Mimo.
Using short extension cable is good to protect USB -C connector (or Ligltning connector ) in OP Problem is, that OP connector and USB C socket of all phones (in horizontal position) - are in the same side.. Now only option is to use longer extension cable - it will work in the shape of big S (nonsens)

I hope next upgrade of DJI Mimo will bring the solution
Regards
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_31unTtcL1y8M
New

Indonesia

Same as me. I use dji mimo for my osmo action. Why screen preview only available in landacape mode. It's auto rotate and can't switch off the auto rotate but still in landscape mode. I hope dji will upgrade dji mimo in the future so I can view in portrait mode.

Note: I put example preview screen in gopro app. I hope dji will understand what I mean
2020-4-27
Use props
Kardama
lvl.2
Flight distance : 566070 ft
Indonesia

djiuser_31unTtcL1y8M Posted at 4-27 05:57
Same as me. I use dji mimo for my osmo action. Why screen preview only available in landacape mode. It's auto rotate and can't switch off the auto rotate but still in landscape mode. I hope dji will upgrade dji mimo in the future so I can view in portrait mode.

Note: I put example preview screen in gopro app. I hope dji will understand what I mean

I got the same problem. Everytime I use dji mimo for preview my osmo action, I need to tilting my phone because the preview only available in full screen mode. Why dji cannot provide non full screen mode so we can just view the phone screen in upright. Regarding osmo action is the action camera, not the same as osmo pocket
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules