Unlocking - both prior and onsite
1008 1 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft

Recently I had a shoot where I was very close to a no fly zone.  I got the appropriate authorizations to fly there.  I went onto the self unlocking website by DJI, and had some trouble making sure I was selecting the right area, so I just went and selected the ones that I could.  After I got all of those unlocked, I could no longer find the unlock areas on my crystalsky remote.  I have an inspire 2 with normal remote and crystalsky screen.  That area of the menu totally disappeared.  I had to leave for the site, hoping that maybe when I get there it would let me either use the pre self unlocking I did or even a mobile unlock.  

Once I got to the site, the prior unlockings I did were still not accessible through the menus of the crystalsky.  That area of the options menu totally disappeared.  So I attempted to do mobile self unlocking.  First time, I setup wifi and internet and connected the crystalsky to the internet, and attempted to self unlock.  I never got past the login screen.  I typed my username and password and nothing happened.  I attempted the same thing on my iphone while connected to the remote, and it popped up a message saying "not authorized".  

What is the proper way to get areas unlocked, even if its a NFZ and I have approval?  How can I prevent this issue from happening again.

thanks

Jason
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jason. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please send an email to flysafe@dji.com for us to be able help you further assist and help you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules