DJI GO not connecting P3A
1457 5 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andyholey
lvl.1

I have just taken my P3A out of retirement and found that the DJI Go App doesn't connect to the Phantom any more.
I am using the same equipment as previously and had not issues. The only thing that has changed is the App has been updated. I am using a Nexus 7 notepad which has served me well since 2016. The controller works  the motors of the drone it's simply the app not connecting.

I get a message stating 3.1.58 will be released soon, anyone know when? This may be the answer.

I have tried IOS and about 8 other cables and it's driving me mad now, trying to work it out.

TiA

2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi andyholey, sorry for the troubles, iOS DJI GO V3.1.59 has been released, did you try iOS device with this version to see if it works? If both Android and iOS device are not working, it could be the issue of the port of the Remote Controller, it is recommended to send in the RC for further evaluation.
2019-9-20
Use props
daniel4united
lvl.1

I am currently having the same issue. I have updated the firmware on the body itself and also the RC I believe. However now my RC has a blinking green light and the app won't connect to the phantom... any suggestions?
2019-9-23
Use props
elijahjames
lvl.3

Hi, I have the same problem, solutions please?

daniel4united
lvl.1

Any news on this???
2019-9-25
Use props
daniel4united
lvl.1

no help???
2019-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now